Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x
scyberspace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:32 am Reply with quote

hello, i'm new installing sentinel and i'm having some problems and i need you help please....
i have PhpNuke 7.6.31, i'm having problem editing the admin.php file
it says:
Code:

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
$checkurl = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
if((stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'AddAuthor')) || (stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'VXBkYXRlQXV0aG9y')) || (stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'QWRkQXV0aG9y')) || (stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'UpdateAuthor')) || (preg_match("/\?admin/", "$checkurl")) || (preg_match("/\&admin/", "$checkurl"))) {
die("Illegal Operation");
}

#
#-----[ COMMENT OUT ]------------------------------------------
#
//$checkurl = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
//if((stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'AddAuthor')) || (stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'VXBkYXRlQXV0aG9y')) || (stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'QWRkQXV0aG9y')) || (stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'UpdateAuthor')) || (preg_match("/\?admin/", "$checkurl")) || (preg_match("/\&admin/", "$checkurl"))) {
//die("Illegal Operation");
//}

and all i find is:
Code:

$checkurl = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
if((stripos_clone($checkurl,'AddAuthor')) OR (stripos_clone($checkurl,'VXBkYXRlQXV0aG9y')) OR (stripos_clone($checkurl,'QWRkQXV0aG9y')) OR (stripos_clone($checkurl,'UpdateAuthor')) OR (stripos_clone($checkurl, "?admin")) OR (stripos_clone($checkurl, "&admin"))) {
  die("Illegal Operation");
}

is this the code i have ro replace or what do i have to do? any help will be appreciated.

Thanks/ ScyberSpace

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:10 am Reply with quote

Yes, you should be able to comment that out and it should work. The two sections of code do the same thing, pretty much, and the edits_for_corefiles does indicate that there can be differences depending on versions.

scyberspace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:33 pm Reply with quote

ohhh ok i see thanks, you guys are great

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x

View next topic
View previous topic