Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
gravis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:33 am Reply with quote

Hello Raven and all, I just started testing your v2.02.02 to see if this is what I am looking for. I have been reading that your version is really sucure and that is what I am looking for. I also read about how you came about your programing thus far in one of the read me. Very dedicated and skilled. Well, I have a few questions. First is when I log out of Admin Cpanel it won't let me and goes right back to the admin panel. Second, I was wanting to use the nsn download module and a couple other modules but when I install it there is no icon for it in the CP. Is your default theme editable so I may use my name up top on my site. If not that is fine with me I can respect that. Thank you and I hope someone can help me.

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:40 am Reply with quote

Assuming you can't log out of admin.php, try clearing your browser cache and deleting cookies, then log in again and log out.

Since NSN Groups is already integrated, you should have no problems using NSN Group Downloads with RavenNuke, and many have done this successfully. If you have problems, post the specific steps or error messages in the forums here. If you follow the installation instructions, you should see a Downloads icon on admin.php.

All themes can be edited, including those that come with RavenNuke. You can (and should) change the logo so your site is up top.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:55 am Reply with quote

Quote:

If you follow the installation instructions, you should see a Downloads icon on admin.php.

Specifically with this one here, the NSN GR Downloads installation actually replaces the RavenNuke76 Downloads module / files. The installer copies over the data into new tables, but the files are overwritten, so you will not see an additional admin icon, the Downloads icon would now be using the new NSN version.

gravis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:33 pm Reply with quote

Ok, Thank you both for responding. For some reason today the admin logout just worked. Weird. I didn't have to delete those. Now the NSN module I uploaded all the files as said, and then went to the .php file that was said. Installed succesfully then I check the admin panel and nothing. So I upgraded to the latest version and nothing. It also did that with the supportes by NSN. AS far as the theme I figures it was OK just thought it would be more resppectful to the creator to ask.

montego

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:09 pm Reply with quote

Ok, regarding your downloads admin. When you are in your admin control panel and click on the module admin link for "Downloads" do you see an image similar to this:

Or do you see something more like this:

The first one is the core nuke downloads admin page and the second is what NSN GR Downloads admin would look like.

gravis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:23 am Reply with quote

Not necessarily what i was asking as far as the Downloading. I am trying to get NSN Downloads modules to work. I understand How to do it with the original downloads. I can get the nsn uploaded and installed to the sql fine but there is no icon for the new downloads. I also tried the nsn supporters and same issue.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:24 am Reply with quote

Sounds like some of the files did not ftp correctly then.
Something else you might want to try is log-in as admin and click the 'modules' icon - this will refresh the list of installed modules then go back to the main admin page and see if the icon has appeared Smile

montego

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:44 am Reply with quote

gravis, the point of what I posted was to find out what you see when you click on the Downloads icon that is already showing in your ACP. Since NSN GR Downloads just overwrites the core nuke Downloads, it was a very logical question and path for me to go down with you. However, you NOW bring up that you are having this issue with other modules!

I would still appreciate your answer as to which of the graphics matches YOUR Downloads link when you click it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic