Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
jetwtf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:31 pm Reply with quote

Ive just switched from v7.7 then to v7.7 patched with sentinal, and finaly to ravennuke because my website was hacked.

now if i try to add a new survey on the home page i get a blank admin page and the survey doesnt get changed.

gregexp
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:04 am Reply with quote

Have you tried setting display_errors to true in config.php?

If not set it and report back to let us know the results.

Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:51 am Reply with quote

jetwtf, you have posted this in the 1.x forum. If you are truelly using that distribution, you should upgrade to the latest which is 2.02.02. I believe that there are upgrade packs. Each should be done in succession.

jetwtf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:16 pm Reply with quote

updated to latest version(Post can be moved?), as well as set display errors to true. neither fixed the issue and no errors displayed.

Also was trying to add gallery 2, and when i attempt to finish configuring it gives a blank admin page as well.

jetwtf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:21 pm Reply with quote

Suppose theres no answer to my question?

Anyway i have no clue what the problem might be so for now i removed the survey from my homepage.

montego

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:55 pm Reply with quote

jetwtf, sorry about that.

I am guessing that since this was a downgrade, that there is a table mis-match. You will need to compare your table structure in your database to the base RavenNuke structure, possibly starting with the tables prefixed by nuke_poll_*.

And you are certain that all of the full RavenNuke 2.02.02 files were FTP'd correctly (i.e., all got there and no corruption).

Other than these, the only other thing I can think of are "edits gone bad" that you may have made.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:30 am Reply with quote

I think this issue was reported before by someone with similar events. I forum search might dig up the post - sorry I could not be more help.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic