Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> PHP-Nuke Patched Series By Chatserv
pacslim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:28 pm Reply with quote

Code:
<div style='font-size: 11pt;'><center>

<embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_43730.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed>
<br>
<br>
Tupac Shakur - Papa'z Song
<br>
<a href="http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided by VideoCodes4U.com</a>
</center></div>

Which allowed html array should i make to add these kind of html scripts?
And what else should i do>?

I've treid everything but can get it to work, I've treid allmost all tags in em allowed html array with all editors off, but stil no content added like that script it just strips the tags when i push save,
then it looks like this:
Code:
<br />

<br />
Tupac Shakur - Papa'z Song <br />
<a href="http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided by VideoCodes4U.com</a>

even while i added "embed"=>2, ect to the htlm allowed array in the config, guess im diong sumthing noobish wrong, ...

I've got phpnuke 7.8 patched 3.2 with sentinel and nukecops googletap installed now, this wasn't a problem before I added chatserv patches so now I can't add html/scripts to tha news/content pages this is a severe problem for my site/community can sum one help/advise me what to do or/and how to totally remove the html tag stripping ? Crying or Very sad

Last edited by pacslim on Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:26 pm; edited 3 times in total 
Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:49 pm Reply with quote

I would not advise removing the security afforded by the Patch series. The version of nuke your are using is unsecure enough.
Have you tried adding the embed tag to the allowed html array in config / mainfile ?

pacslim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:02 pm Reply with quote

Guardian2003 wrote:
I would not advise removing the security afforded by the Patch series. The version of nuke your are using is unsecure enough.
Have you tried adding the embed tag to the allowed html array in config / mainfile ?

like i said in above post: even while i added "embed"=>2, ect to the allowed html array in config / but where should i edit it then in the mainfile?

also big ups and respect for replying so quickly allways here at ravenphpscripts keep it up and thanks again, Wink Arrow

*edited to add that i solved it Razz i wrecked out the tinyMCE code part in the includes/javascript.php it made em problems that when even u turned it off it still stripped em html tags even when there in the allowed html array in config as allowed, should i do now sumthing else for security or is it good because it works now and/or any advise for a proper editor that i can use/build in my phpnuke !? Cool Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> PHP-Nuke Patched Series By Chatserv

View next topic
View previous topic