Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
azism
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quote

I am getting the following error when saving blocked IP addresses:
Quote:
[Tue Aug 15 17:09:33 2006] [error] PHP Warning: fopen(/home/xxx/public_html/.htaccess) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIPAddSave.php on line 46
[Tue Aug 15 17:07:40 2006] [error] PHP Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIPAddSave.php on line 48
[Tue Aug 15 17:07:40 2006] [error] PHP Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/modules/nukesentinel/ABBlockedIPAddSave.php on line 47

The IPs are added as far as I can tell, so I don't understand the error. Any ideas here?

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:05 pm Reply with quote

I moved this post to the NukeSentinel forum as it had nothing to do with nukeWYSIWYG. Also, I removed your root path from your post, since it could be used by attackers...

The error message is telling you what the problem is: the permissions on the .htaccess are not set correctly. It needs to be writeable. Change it in your file manager or via an FTP program to have 666 or 777 permissions.

azism

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:22 pm Reply with quote

I posted this where? To NukeWYSIWYG? Whoa, I can't imagine how I did that, but in any event, Thany You for taking care of it, and I apologize. Blonde Moment

You were correct. The.htaccess was at 644. I can't believe it after all this time, and it has been working okay. I modified the access rights. Again, thank you!!! worship

kguske

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:48 pm Reply with quote

No problem at all. Glad to help... Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic