Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
leo51
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:01 pm Reply with quote

Hi Guys, I installed Cashmod on Ravennuke76 and I have this one error when I attempt to do a post: Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/www/xxxxxxx/includes/functions_post.php on line 708

Line 708 is:
Code:
$cash_message = $GLOBALS['cm_posting']->update_post($mode, $post_data, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id, $topic_type, $bbcode_uid, $post_username, $post_message);

From the readings I have being doing on this error message, its my understanding that $GLOBALS could be the culprit but that I'm not sure about. Its only my guess.

Therefore, please advise how could I go about tracking dowm this issue.

I have search the cashmod thread over at phpbb for guidence and I have also posted the error but its over 48 hours plus and still no reply so I decided to try here for some input on what should I be looking for from the error line.

I have also when back over the installation and is doing that again.

Many Thanks

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:49 am Reply with quote

well i hope you german is just as good as mine..
try reading this....
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

leo51

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:02 am Reply with quote

Hello, hitwalker, many thanks lol, hahaha but English happens to be my best. I won't even try to start reading. However, I looked through some of the threads to see if the error message was there but no:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

I read through a lot of the threads over there and still not finding my issue so strat asking on different forums.

Again, Mant Thanks.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:05 am Reply with quote

yeah well sometimes things are not solved...or topics just endup dead..
it happens...
but the stuff probably isnt updated anymore..

leo51

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:37 am Reply with quote

I know. I happened to find the exact error [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and as you said, sometimes the thread just get lost or never answered. Other people just over took that post. I read through the entire thing and not one response but that the live of some forums.

If I can get some response on line 708, if its part of a table or correspoding founction in another file I might be able to track it down......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic