Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
greyfox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:06 pm Reply with quote

I'm having a problem. All my right hand side blocks are not showing and I think it's the raven script. The reason why I say this is that I installed a theme panel through a install file and whenever I access that file (which doesnt belong to the RavenNuke script) I can see the right hand side blocks, but not with any other page.

If anyone has come across this problem or knows how to fix it, please do tell me.

Thank you.

gregexp
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:11 pm Reply with quote

hmmm, ok sounds like your theme is the problem. Search this site for no right blocks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:35 pm Reply with quote

Yes, the problem is the theme. The default theme works fine.

I don't know how to edit the theme.php so I can fix the problem. Can anyone help me?

P.S. - I don't know how it happened but I was posting the theme.php content and I got a block message from Sentinel, on this site. But it seems to be working now. Meanwhile i already sent an e-mail about it. Just to let admins know, because i referenced this thread in the e-mail.

greyfox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:11 pm Reply with quote

Answering my own request:

It happens that it's no bug, the theme is supposed to do that anyway. After some searching, I found the problem.

in the theme.php find the line: if ($index == 1) {

replace it with: if (defined('INDEX_FILE')) {

It's done. This theme was downloaded from PhP-Theme.net and I found the answer at http://phpthemes.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7&highlight=right+blocks

gregexp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:23 pm Reply with quote

That question has been answered here a lot.

A search on this site would have revealed the answer as well, also a look at the FAQ on this site would have yeilded the same result.

Good job on finding the solution.

greyfox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:51 pm Reply with quote

I did search on this site and came up with one thread that didn't answer my question. It was one among almost 4000 search results.

It's not that I don't appreciate the help given here, I do. But I couldn't find an answer here, so I seeked it elsewhere and shared it here.

gregexp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:15 pm Reply with quote

Excellent, I do believe Raven has installed something to make the searches a bit more efficient.

Piece of advice: Add fixed to the keyword your searching for on forums like these. A lot of times the admins will rename the forum with [Fixed] to show its a complete solution.

greyfox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:22 pm Reply with quote

Will do, thanks for the advice! Cool

geoff_bell
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:33 am Reply with quote

Laughing i'm just after downloading the theme i used for a demo site to get a contract for a website (i had made a few changes here and there to various files in the theme) and couldn't get the right hand blocks to show when i uploaded it to the new site.

the new site uses ravennuke and the demo used unpatched 7.8.

i could have sworn i had to make the changes to get the right blocks to show on the demo, but i must be thinking of another theme on another nuke site i have.

Shinitenshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:59 pm Reply with quote

Thnx dude for posting your own answer helped me!! yay

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic