Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
zerokooll
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:15 pm Reply with quote

well really and trully all i am interested on is on getting the end of the topics to lay out as it should.. to my eye on IE i see it normal and well that is the only bit that is really anoying me about it.. i dont know if you would be able to look into it and if its something that will take time let me know i would pay you something for it but i think really and trully this is just a small thing..

but like my knowledge aint that much so i cant be a 100% sure.. so would you be able to look into this and see about only this error on the theme.. i just want the right side of the topics to layout as it should because the last lines of the footer onthat are missing..

Theme Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:19 pm Reply with quote

I think that you misunderstand me. The theme is broken in both IE and ff. It is broken in a few different places in the forums esp. I dont really think it is something simple. I believe that it is something fundamental in the theme coding. If you can provide a link to the theme download I will take a look at it for you.

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
zerokooll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:31 pm Reply with quote

well i do see a couple of spaces and parts not properlly lined up but maybe some others i see i think they are normal as since i got the theme its been like that but you as you got more experience you do see what is in the wrong place.. however here is the link to download this theme and well if u see u can fix it but u want some money bk for this let me know and if u think is not much what is there to do well oviusly i would appreciate any free help u give me.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

thanks a lot for ur time jaded

jaded

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:40 pm Reply with quote

i will let you know how it goes.

jaded

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:41 pm Reply with quote

is this the original file or the edited one that you did?

zerokooll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quote

original...

jaded

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:10 pm Reply with quote

okay, well, it took all this time. I narrowed down the issue . I had have to rewrite one of your files. It wont have exactly the same look as the other but you lose no functionality. If you would like it please pm me. A small donation would also be appreciated which can be made at my website. I only ask due to the amount of time that this took. Thanks

jaded

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:17 pm Reply with quote

okay, i hope that you do not forget about me. at any rate, please give me an email address to send the file.

zerokooll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:20 pm Reply with quote

i wont Wink promess of colombian jejeej Razz.. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] ...

Please I am looking for a developer that would be willing to fix up some hacks fro the phpbb... ( i will post it on the rigth forum tomorrow Razz)

thank u agen jaded Very Happy

jaded

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:26 pm Reply with quote

okay, the file has been emailed. enjoy.

zerokooll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:35 pm Reply with quote

Surprised Sad(( omg.. i dont knwo if is just me or what but i see the topics still with the end of the topic messed up :S... could you loggin and see the topic of the link i added just as an example.. i hope is my cache or something like that..

User: raventest
Password: testing

And as the site is only in spanish then here is a straight link to a post

jaded

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:56 pm Reply with quote

nope, its the theme. That theme is a nightmare. I will redo that file as well. please look and see if there are any others. You may have to do without some of tht junk like the messenger.

jaded

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:28 am Reply with quote

i have emailed you a couple of more files. They fix your issues.

zerokooll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:37 am Reply with quote

yes jaded indeed the problem is fixed.. i just noticed that somehow the theme now is changed.. like some areas where is light grey now show dark grey.. and well doesnt look very nice Razz am sorry for asking for so much.. just have a look on the site and you will see the difference

jaded

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:40 am Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

zerokooll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:42 am Reply with quote

but well mmm however am getting kind of tired of this theme now.. too many things and even tho u tried to fix it still breaks the forums it looks like if there is no limitas in the width of the theme to show the topics.. but thanks so much jaded i really appreciate ur help... but i think am going to look around and see if i can find a new theme... am just getting sick and tired of this one now too many problems Razz

Thanks so much to all of u guys and lady Smile

jaded

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:59 am Reply with quote

you are joking right. Neutral I spent 6 hours working on this for you and just sent you even more files because of your last post. You simply need to limit the size of images that are posted on your forums to stop it from breaking. At any rate, good luck.

zerokooll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:09 am Reply with quote

ohhh sorry Razz well i said it as i didnt want to make u spend more time on it and feel too compromised Razz but ok yeah i saw the changes just 2 last small details Razz i think u removed the grap line from the css and the menu brakes the links of the menu in 2 lines so i dont know if i should add it bk or is that messing up some other part of the theme?

and the other one is that i dont know but you see when things went darker after the change of the first theme.php i replaced now thefiles and at the start of the forums and end everything went lighter lol i dont even know how to explain it properly...

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:16 am Reply with quote

I think before you do anything else, edit any users profile who is using large avatar images or signatures and then set up your avatar limts in the forum config - this will at least give you a fighting chance as far as the looks of the forums go.

zerokooll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:33 pm Reply with quote

yeah guardian i have done that Smile i am just trying to find something that will limit the size of images on the posts but i am not having good luck on that :S

jaded

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quote

there is a mod on my site. Go to the downloads and look through the mods section. it is not in the nuke section. It works well as I have added it to a few sites.

zerokooll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:01 am Reply with quote

well my partner decided not to deal anymore with the theme and changed it :'( ... but i wont forget what i promessed jaded and also thank you for the mods on ur site... some of them i cant get them to work i dont know why but well thanks a lot Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic