Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.5.x
mpaschoal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:07 pm Reply with quote

Hi!
Please help me!!!
I installed the Sentinel 2.5 and IP2C (full) in the Nuke Platinum 7.6.b.4.
When I'm not logged with Admin account (or anyone user in others computers/IPs) click in the link "Rate" or "Details" in Downloads Module, the Sentinel block my IP.
I receive this msg by email:
Date & Time: 2006-07-29 20:47:39 BRT GMT -0300 Blocked IP: 201.51.222.147 User ID: Anonymous (1)
Reason: Abuse-Script
--------------------
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) Query String: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Get String: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Post String: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Forwarded For: none Client IP: none Remote Address: 201.51.222.147 Remote Port: 10082 Request Method: GET

Forgive my bad english...

Thanks

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:26 pm Reply with quote

As discussed in other threads here, Platinum had some issues with the older installation which they had to tweak to get some sort of compatibility with all the un-needed add-ons and modules etc they included in the package so I'm guessing they would have to do the same again with this version.

Sentinel is designed to work with phpnuke and with the best will in the world it would be a major undertaking to make it compatible with all the various forks of phpnuke.

Your particular problem though might because of the illegal characters in the file name ()

mpaschoal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:48 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for your help!!!

Wave

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:41 am Reply with quote

Did removing those characters solve your problem then?

mpaschoal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:46 am Reply with quote

Yes. I remove the "()" and work perfectly!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:59 am Reply with quote

Thanks for confirming that I appreciate the feedback.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.5.x

View next topic
View previous topic