Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks
Blues
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:44 pm Reply with quote

Will this block work with non-RavenNuke installations? I am trying to integrate it with a PHPNuke v7.8 and am having problems getting it to work. Any advice, or suggestions for a similar block that will work with the Nuke 7.8 install?

gregexp
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:22 pm Reply with quote

Umm, which site info block?

There are hundreds.

Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:50 pm Reply with quote

If you mean Raven's Site Info block, it should work with non-RavenNuke installations. Make sure to read the installation instructions carefully.

Blues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:02 am Reply with quote

Sorry Darklord, I was referring to Site Info v2.1

What was odd is I followed the instructions, but when trying to activate the block, nothing changed. I added the UserInfoAddon Module as required. When looking at the blocks, I see Who's Online, but this appears to be the original one. And what is really odd is when I edit this Who's Online block and change the filename pulldown to UserInfo, I am taken to the main web page.

The website is setup with an HTML front end, and you then access the Nuke site from it.

So, I am not sure what went wrong with this install. I thought the block name would be user info. And just now I attempted to create the new block, pulling from the User Info file, and now I am taken to the main html page, and can't access Nuke. So all users are now redirected to the main page versus Nuke.

Any direction or assistance would be appreciated.

Blues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:11 am Reply with quote

I FTPed back into the site and was able to rename the block file, which now lets my users back into the forums. hmm, really odd.

gregexp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:51 am Reply with quote

Every userinfo block I've ever used, worked with nukes core tables and never needed an addon module.

Goto my site and search the downloads for a userinfo block.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks

View next topic
View previous topic