Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
viper155
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:42 am Reply with quote

Ok im gonna use this one topic to try and get all my webpage problems out of the way.

1st ill start out with my admin block. Months ago I was hacked and found this site and since have never been hacked again thanks to ravens nuke distro.

The hacker changed my admin info ABOVE the waiting content block and put in some kind of hacked text but I was never able to figure out how to get it back to normal. Here is a picture of how it currently looks.

2nd issue.

Ive downloaded a module called Video_Stream and the section under the video is suppose to display comments a user has left. Here I have TWO sites using the same theme and as you will be able to see the comments box shows on one of my sites but not my other.

The site that doesnt show the comments box is also the same site that when trying to use the nukeseo module nothing would show up in the module part of it. (dynamic sitemap part)

Site number 1 that is working correctly with the comments box

Site number 2 that isnt showing the comments box

I would be forever greatfull if the fine people at this site could try and help me out with my current issues.

Thanks.

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:24 am Reply with quote

Delete the admin block, and add it back by selecting a block file. The attacker used SQL to remove the block file and set the block HTML.

Regarding the no comments and nukeSEO, I'd suggest comparing the sites with a great tool like BeyondCompare to see what differences there are among the files. You might also wish to compare at the databases, but I'd start with the files.

viper155

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:48 am Reply with quote

I installed a fresh raven nuke distro in a sub directory with a new database and the Video_Stream module still isnt showing the comments on this fresh install.

My guess is that its something in conflict with the files that come with the raven nuke package.

(just a guess)

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:41 am Reply with quote

More likely the fact that Raven Nuke doesn't like code that is too sloppy.
viper155 was your other problem resolved re admin block?

Where can I d/l this Video_Stream module?
I know kguske is helping you with this but I just want to try it on my own server to see what happens.

viper155

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:22 pm Reply with quote

You can download the video stream module from [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

The actual site of the module is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] but its not sending out a activation link.

My admin block/waiting content is still not back to normal. I had to delete the admin block through mysql bc it wouldnt let me delete it in the admin.php block part. I then went in and looked at the raven nuke sql file and saw where it was inserting Admin and I copied that code and made a block out of it but its not showing the waiting content part of it.. (confused)

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:21 pm Reply with quote

Sorry I cannot use ourscripts.net due to my anti virus software blocking the site.

viper155

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:11 pm Reply with quote

Ok I put the zip on my host so you can download it. Check Pm

viper155

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
Delete the admin block, and add it back by selecting a block file. The attacker used SQL to remove the block file and set the block HTML.

I dont have a block file that has to do with the waiting content ect.. I had to remove this admin block through mysql bc it was set as *type: System*

Now I cant get the waiting content,news part back.

Im now missing this lol

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:40 pm Reply with quote

you need to go into your [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] delete out that block Admin or whatever it is called exactly from your blocks folder. Then reupload the one from ravens distro. Then go to your sites admin and add the block back as a normal block.

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
viper155

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:13 pm Reply with quote

Thats the thing, I removed the block u are seeing above from the blocks table in sql bc i couldnt remove it in the phpnuke/admin blocks part. The prob Im having is I do not have or see a block.php file in my blocks folder that would be what we are talking about.

Even in the raven distro I do not see a block in the folder that would be for waiting content. Perhaps you do?

Tao_Man
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:11 pm Reply with quote

I have a problem sort of like viper155,

Mine is not from hacking but I would like to know where the code that generates the admin block is.

There is not a block-Admin.php or block-Waiting_Content.php both of those blocks are created on the fly so to speak. I found the code for waiting content in admin.php I think, but I was never to pin down where the admin block was comming from.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quote

Although I am not where I can quickly check, I think it is either stored in the database as an special block or produced in mainfile.php somewhere.... sorry, the mind is a bit fuzzy today.

Tao_Man

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:33 am Reply with quote

I never thought to look in the databas for it, but sure enuff it is there... I spent hours looking for that, I migrated my site to a new server and insted of getting "." bullits in the munu I was getting "?".

Don't know for sure but the sql file uses <strong><big>· maybe that should be <strong><big>&middot

Tao_Man

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:55 am Reply with quote

viper155,

if you deleted block from the sql table did you add it back??

Code:
INSERT INTO `nuke_blocks` VALUES (NULL, 'admin', 'Administration', '<strong><big>·</big></strong> <a href="admin.php">Administration</a><br>\r\n<strong><big>·</big></strong> <a href="admin.php?op=adminStory">NEW Story</a><br>\r\n<strong><big>·</big></strong> <a href="admin.php?op=create">Change Survey</a><br>\r\n<strong><big>·</big></strong> <a href="admin.php?op=content">Content</a><br>\r\n<strong><big>·</big></strong> <a href="admin.php?op=logout">Logout</a>', '', 'l', 2, 1, 0, '985591188', '', '', 2, '0', 'd', 0);

viper155

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:25 pm Reply with quote

when i put that in i get this error

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

montego

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:53 am Reply with quote

viper155, do you, by chance, have NSN Groups installed or are using RavenNuke76 2.x or above (which has it pre-installed)? If so, try this one instead:

Code:

INSERT INTO `nuke_blocks` VALUES (2, 'admin', 'Administration', '<strong><big>·</big></strong> <a href="admin.php">Administration</a><br>\r\n<strong><big>·</big></strong> <a href="admin.php?op=adminStory">NEW Story</a><br>\r\n<strong><big>·</big></strong> <a href="admin.php?op=create">Change Survey</a><br>\r\n<strong><big>·</big></strong> <a href="admin.php?op=content">Content</a><br>\r\n<strong><big>·</big></strong> <a href="admin.php?op=logout">Logout</a>', '', 'l', 2, 1, 0, '985591188', '', '', 2, '', '0', 'd', 0);

viper155

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:00 am Reply with quote

That worked perfectly Montego! Smile

Thanks.

montego

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:07 pm Reply with quote

Excellent to hear! You are welcome.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic