Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
fade2gray
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:37 am Reply with quote

Logging out of admin with IE is not a problem I get presented with a "You are now logged out!" warning and after a slight delay get represented with the admin login.

Logging out with Firefox stalls after getting "You are now logged out!t"; and trying the back button or refresh results in a blocked IP. This happens no matter what theme I use.

Switching on error reporting gives...

Quote:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fhlinux189/t/htdocs/domian.com/header.php:32) in /home/fhlinux189/t/htdocs/domian.com/admin.php on line 469

Can this be rectified?

Also, can admin.php be edited to send me to my homepage (index.php) on logout, as I don't see the logic in being sent back to the admin login?

Thanks for any advice.

Last edited by fade2gray on Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:24 am; edited 3 times in total 
kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:19 am Reply with quote

The logout error in Firefox might be related to a security setting re: cookies. The headers already sent is unrelated, I think.

fade2gray

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:04 pm Reply with quote

Disabling NIS2005 eliminates the problem, difficult to troubleshoot as there are no errors reported in the logs and no amount of tweaking the settings works. Odd that it's only a problem in Firefox and not in IE.

So that just leaves me with trying to get admin logout to redirect to the home page.

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:58 pm Reply with quote

Quote:

Logging out with Firefox stalls after getting "You are now logged out!t"; and trying the back button or refresh results in a blocked IP. This happens no matter what theme I use.

you cannot go back like that .. or sentinel will ban you. It sees you as trying to exploit admin.php and has nothing to do with the theme

also, the headers already sent message has been discussed thousands of times. Please refer to this sites faq for the way to resolve this.

What possible reason could you have for hitting the back button. Simply click to go to home that will solve that part of your issue.

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
fade2gray

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:23 am Reply with quote

jaded wrote:
also, the headers already sent message has been discussed thousands of times. Please refer to this sites faq for the way to resolve this.

I do attempt search for solutions, but reading through "thousands" of replies becomes a little tedious especially when the search function doesn't permit searching 'by phrase'; also the FAQ didn't help me in this instance.

For anyone who is effected similarly and is running Norton Internet Security, try disabling it; if the problem is alleviated I suggest changing your security package, as NIS seems to have a habit of blocking some stuff that doesn't show up in it's logs making it near impossible to troubleshoot.

For anyone who'd like admin logout to redirect to index.php...

Find in nuke/admin.php...
Code:
Header("Refresh: 3; url=".$admin_file.".php");

Change to...
Code:
Header("Refresh: 3; url=index.php");

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic