Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x
3rdschulz
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:00 pm Reply with quote

Hello,

I am curretnly running NukeSentinel(tm) 2.4.2pl3 I downloaded the update to NukeSentinel_242pl9 but I dont know how to install it, it dident come with a read me and I am noob.

ALSO:
Is there a way to test my Sentinel to ensure its working properly? And has anyone used that template add on for sentinel where it sends them to another page and locks up there computer?

gregexp
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:05 pm Reply with quote

whoa...now thats somethin new...i never heard of such a thing...but what happens if u get urself blocked or someone u know...id like to get at hackers a lot so this isnt comin from some1 who doesnt understand but the truth is...we stoop to their level when we turn around and attack them...just my opinion

well i would say this...as it seems each upgrade is based on the LAST version u would be better off dropin all tables and files and completely redoin ur sentinel as this would be more usefull of ur time and energy.

Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:40 pm Reply with quote

'PC Killer' was included as part of Sentinel in earlier versions. There are link in the Sentinel forum if you want to download the files.
I use it myself but only for the union blocker.

3rdschulz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:14 pm Reply with quote

Ya, I downloaded it and I have it but it says

"
INSTALLING:
Upload the content of the PC_Killer
folder to the abuse folder created
when you installed NukeSentinel(tm)."

I cant find an abuse folder......????

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:13 pm Reply with quote

it should be in your nuke root directory - the same place as config.php and mainfile.php

3rdschulz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:37 pm Reply with quote

Yep it was there! So I installed the contents of the PC_Killer folder into the abuse folder which overwrote the old things that where in there. Is this all I need to do?

Question 2.

I downloaded the update to NukeSentinel_242pl9, is there any easy way to install this to update my senitnal? someone above said it would just be easier to reinstall a fresh new copy of the latest?

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:01 pm Reply with quote

I've posted a reply on your other posting; [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
You just need to do them one by one from your current version up to NukeSentinel_242pl9.

3rdschulz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:46 pm Reply with quote

ok great thanks for the help ill let you know how much of my site I destroy Wink Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x

View next topic
View previous topic