Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
leo51
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:17 am Reply with quote

I only now notice that in the forums the quote feature won't work.

For example: Code:
whateverUser wrote:
as you see here in this post

What I have is (and I am erroring the follow with the star * so you can see what I mean)
[quote=*"Gambler"]The effort is not much but first you need to signup with an online payment processing system which handle eCurrency since you will moving your earings to your bank account and funding your selected autosurf account. [/quote]

There is no highlighting.

I have been going through my settings both from phpMyAdmin and the Forum Administration, also searching the web but can't find the fix.

Anyhelp Please.

I did have this same issue on another nuke site and corrected but but just can't seems to remember how.

Many Thanks

srhh
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:36 pm Reply with quote

I'm having the same issue too. Not sure what the problem is or how to fix it, however there is a quick workaround. Just take the ="username" out of the quote so it begins with [ quote ] and ends with [ / quote ]. (I put spaces in there so it would show up in the post, but obviously you would take the spaces out if you were actually responding to a quote.)
I would be interested to know if there is a permanent fix maybe?

srhh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:07 pm Reply with quote

Whoops, I guess this has already been brought up. Here is a link to the thread which has a link to the fix from phpbb. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

leo51

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:49 pm Reply with quote

srhh wrote:
Whoops, I guess this has already been brought up. Here is a link to the thread which has a link to the fix from phpbb. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Thanks, I guss that I did not do the right search string. Good fix, and yes I did noticed that by removing the name from the quote it works.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic