Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
floppydrivez
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:39 am Reply with quote

I am sure this is easily fixable. My master admin account can be logged into fine, but the other admins can't log into theres. I updated admins in nuke sentinel and tried many different password combos. What am I doing wrong?

distro v2.02.0
http://www.t3gamingcommunity.com/test <--corrected

Last edited by floppydrivez on Mon May 22, 2006 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:20 am Reply with quote

that url comes up blank

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
floppydrivez

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:07 pm Reply with quote

rofl yeah it would. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

it was missing a "w" in the link

jaded

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:29 pm Reply with quote

what seems to happen when someone tries to log in as admin? Please pm me your God admin name and pass as well as what is supposed to work as anothr regular admin.

floppydrivez

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:06 pm Reply with quote

I got it narrowed down to this for instance if I give an admin the password
Code:
admin1
instead of just
Code:
admin
. It will not let them log in and just loops them back to admin login screen. It will not allow numeric values is that normal?

My God admin has numeric values.

jaded

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:15 pm Reply with quote

no it is not. please pm me the god name and pass as well as one that is looping for you. I can then test it for you to see if it is just you or the system.

floppydrivez

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:15 pm Reply with quote

I got it working the problem is this. It allows numeric values, but will not allow you to change the pw of an admin. It creates a login loop then. I can live with that. Thanks for you help

jaded

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:55 pm Reply with quote

it should not be doing that but okay.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic