Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
arahad
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:05 pm Reply with quote

I am having an issue with the forums after installing RavenNuke76 v2.02.02. I have set up forums before using php-nuke and phpBB2 and I have never had this issue.

I go into the forums and set them up, visible to all visitors and then when I go to the forums it is blank. There is a big 'information' box that is empty. Yet when I go back into the forums admin panel everything is still set up the way I want it to be. Can someone please tell me how to fix this or where I would look for an error? Thanks so much.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:21 pm Reply with quote

What happens when you log completely out of admin, clear cookies and cache, close all browsers and then come back in a anonymous?

I want to rule out cookies / cache first... as I have not had this problem.

arahad

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:28 pm Reply with quote

Well if I do all that the forums show up fine. LOL. i hope thats all and that nothing else is wrong.

montego

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quote

I have seen this "flakiness" before and so it is why I asked you to do this. I would doubt that you'd have to do this every time. I have also had some strange behaviours from time-to-time when I am logged in both as a user and as an admin.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic