Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help
nolimit05

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:59 pm Reply with quote

Ok I have had the basic 7.6 installed as well as the one from Raven scripts but when I register a new test user I get the activation e-mail but the link does not work. Head to [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and see for your self. As far as I know I have everything installed correctly so I do not know what is wrong.

PS: What is the login/my account blocks used on this site w/the security code? As well as the admin one?

Thanks in advance guys Cool

Sorry was not sure where to post first time, please delete my old post!

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:56 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to RavenPHPScripts.com!

On your activation link, check the nuke URL setting in your admin, preferences / settings. If that looks correct, tell us how the activation link URL differs from what it should be.

There is a setting in your config.php that detemines where the security code should be used. The valid values and their descriptions are listed there.

nolimit05

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:03 pm Reply with quote

I think I got it fixed, would you mind giving it a test for me? Thanks again for your help. Also, what is the login/my account blocks used on this site w/the security code? As well as the admin one?

Thanks again

kguske

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:06 pm Reply with quote

Sorry, I misunderstood your second question. Are you referring to Raven's Site Info v2.2.1 ? That should be available in the downloads section. I'm not sure about the admin block. I believe it's something Raven and / or Bob Marion wrote. Not sure if there is a download for that.

kguske

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:08 pm Reply with quote

Here is the site info block.

kguske

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:10 pm Reply with quote

Here is the admin login block.

nolimit05

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:40 pm Reply with quote

Thank you so much for all your help.

nolimit05

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:49 pm Reply with quote

Sorry, I have installed both of those blocks but the security code image does not show. It just shows a box with 'Security Code' in it. ANd yes I did add the thing to the config.php file.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic