Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
AwwYouDead
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:14 am Reply with quote

I had nuke 7.8 with NSN Groups and CNBYA. I Decided i wanted to go to Raven nuke. So i backed everything up! downgraded the db to 7.6 and installed raven nuke. I think i screwed up bacuase i ran the NSN groups table installer. Clicked it before i realized what i was doing. anyhow All setup is complete but whne i go to the site i get this

Code:
?>; define("_WHATGROUPS","What Groups"); ?>

This i sall that displays. Any Ideas?

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:30 am Reply with quote

Quote:

So i backed everything up!

Well, the good news is you did that. Try dropping the nuke_nsngr_* tables and re-adding them from your backup of the same tables. ONLY these tables. Do NOT drop or load any others.

Let us know how that went. Unfortunately, you lost your groups so lets try to get those back.

By the way, not sure if that is related to your problem, but first things first...

AwwYouDead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:39 am Reply with quote

well.... Droping and re adding the Group tables made the error go away. But now I just have a blank Page... Nice solid whiteness.

You can right click it and see that its loading the header. but nothing else it seems. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

AwwYouDead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:12 am Reply with quote

I dont have time to deal with this issue. I'm rolling everrythign back to the way it was before. I will try to do this again later. I'm running short on time now and cant afford to have my site down all day.

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:10 am Reply with quote

do you have error reporting turned on in your config?

Are you sure that the theme that you have set as your default is actually still installed?

I would check those two simple things before reverting it all back.

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:31 am Reply with quote

From the message in the first post, my guess is you have a corrupt file somehwhere. Probably a language script

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
montego

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:04 pm Reply with quote

Quote:

I think i screwed up bacuase i ran the NSN groups table installer

We still have this issue to contend with . When he ran the installer, he would have lost all his previous groups information. Looks like multiple issues are afoot.

AwwYouDead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:45 am Reply with quote

I had fixed the group issue by droping and manually adding the tables. The problem was somewhere else. I Dont know what the issue was. I'm going to try again tomorrow i guess.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic