Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules
daemon
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:34 pm Reply with quote

I'm looking for the "posted by" code in the news, seems it returns an empty value and causes several errors. I noticed NSN news addressed this problem but the standard nuke one has not. I looked everywhere in the news module but can't seem to locate the exact code. Anyone that might point me there would be big help.

Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:39 am Reply with quote

Are you sure it is not theme related? I have no problem seeing the posted by information on all my themes. What version of nuke are you using?

You may want to look at your theme.php file in the functions themeindex, and themearticle to make sure it is being passed properly or is a global. You may also need to track it down into your other theme files, but since every theme can be different in how they do this, I couldn't tell you the exact file name.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules

View next topic
View previous topic