Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
Defcon
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:33 pm Reply with quote

Dear my friends,

I'm using Raven's RavenNuke76 v2.x Distro running on:

Localhost
PHP 4.3.3
Apache Web Server 1.3.28
WinMySQL Admin 1.4
WinXP

I got a problem with My eGalley 2.8.0 Stable-1 . Where when i follow a step from readme to install by point my browser with this ur:

Code:

http://YOUR_NUKE_URL/modules.php?name=My_eGallery&file=install

On my web using Raven's RavenNuke76 v2.x Distro it was "white blank" like image below:

But when i click My eGallery on Administration Menu it's ok with out any problem like image below:

And also block for this modules is working like image show.

How i can show up my image on that block/web??? actually i "install" it as manual where i upload My eGallery SQL database from that pack then i using Batch Build option to search the selected Category directory tree looking for new Media and new Sub-Categories. If any are found, they will automatically be added to the database. But the problem when i try to access this modules by click on :

Code:

http://YOUR_NUKE_URL/modules.php?name=My_eGallery

My page will be blank. Is that this Raven's RavenNuke76 v2.x Distro have to do some "tuning" on that modules to make sure this modules can be use on Raven's RavenNuke76 v2.x Distro??

This modules can be download free from:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

*p/s I already searching a past posting on this board but not find any that similar problem with me . And i think since i'm using Raven's RavenNuke76 v2.x Distro, it's better to be ask in here. Before this i already try to install on PHPNUKE 7.6 package without any problem.

Wish someone in here will help me to config this modules with Raven's RavenNuke76 v2.x Distro. I love to using My eGallery.

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:13 pm Reply with quote

A blank page usually indicates an error - turn on error reporting and check your error logs

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:30 am Reply with quote

Well, the interesting thing is you said

Quote:

Before this i already try to install on PHPNUKE 7.6 package without any problem

Did you also have the 3.1 or 3.2 patches installed on this original install that worked? I have a feeling that you did not and believe that might be the issue. Some modules have not been updated to work with the later patch levels. You may need to contact the original author(s) to see if they have an update for you that will work with 3.1/3.2.

Defcon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:58 pm Reply with quote

Yup... already patches..or maybe i miss a step or make a patches mistake ...Image

About my problem with that My eGallery modules... I already upgrade to My_eGallery2.8.0.SP1 for PHP-Nuke78 where can be download from ModsCity.com .. already install on Raven's RavenNuke76 v2.x Distro and quite clean with out any installation problem Image

montego

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:39 am Reply with quote

Ok, sorry, but I am confused. Are you saying that you now have this working on your RavenNuke76 2.x distro? You originally started this thread out saying that it did not work, so I just want to make sure I am understanding your previous post correctly.

Defcon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:51 am Reply with quote

Yup... by using a new version call My_eGallery2.8.0.SP1 for PHP-Nuke78 ..before this i'm using My eGalley 2.8.0 Stable-1. Both of that My eGallery is a different version.Thanxs montego for your feedback.

montego

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:28 am Reply with quote

Ok. Just wanted to make sure I understood that properly. Thank you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic