Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x
BlkDrgn28

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:10 pm Reply with quote

I am using Nuke 7.8 patched to 3.2 and I just installed NukeSentinel_242pl4_70-79, I edited all the core files.. and ran the nsnst.php file which said everything went fine. I have verified that my database has been updated. But when I activate the module and then click on it all I get is a blank page. Now I have searched the forums and haven't found a fix to this problem. So if someone could help me that would be great.. if there is already a post here with the fix please post it in your reply. I hate beating a dead horse.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:42 pm Reply with quote

Sorry, I cannot help you with this one as I won't use anything above nuke 7.6 so have nothing to test with.

BlkDrgn28

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:28 pm Reply with quote

Is there anyone else here that might be able to help me?????

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:42 pm Reply with quote

Which module are you activating to get the blank page?

Usually, that's caused by differences between the mainfile and the index with regard to the security patch.

BlkDrgn28

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:31 am Reply with quote

its the only module that shows up in the admin/module section.. called nukesentinel is there anything else I am supposed to do??? From what I have read once it is installed and I try and use that script its supposed to ask me for who the admin is.. well I don't get anything at all.

BlkDrgn28

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:13 pm Reply with quote

Ok I am having some confusion on editing the Mainfile.php... I am running 7.8 patched to 3.2 and am trying to install the newest version of Nuke Sentinel. Here is my confusion..

My mainfile.php settings

$queryString = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
if ((stristr($queryString,'%20union%20')) OR (stristr($queryString,'/*')) OR (stristr($queryString,'*/union/*')) OR (stristr($queryString,'c2nyaxb0')) OR (stristr($queryString,'+union+')) OR (stristr($queryString,'http://')) OR ((stristr($queryString,'cmd=')) AND (!stristr($queryString,'&cmd'))) OR ((stristr($queryString,'exec')) AND (!stristr($queryString,'execu'))) OR (stristr($queryString,'concat'))) {
die('Illegal Operation');

What I am supposed to change it to...

if(!file_exists('includes/nukesentinel.php')) {
if(isset($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']) && (!stripos_clone($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'], "ad_click") || !stripos_clone($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'], "url"))) {
$queryString = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
if (stripos_clone($queryString,'%20union%20') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'/*') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'*/union/*') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'c2nyaxb0') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'+union+') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'http://') OR (stripos_clone($queryString,'cmd=') AND !stripos_clone($queryString,'&cmd')) OR (stripos_clone($queryString,'exec') AND !stripos_clone($queryString,'execu')) OR stripos_clone($queryString,'concat')) {
die('Illegal Operation');
}
}
}

My confusion lies in the different commands !stristr in my file and stripos_clone in the changed file.. especially since in the change core files its for 3.1 and uses the stripos_clone cmd but my 3.2 uses the !stristr which am I supposed to use???????????????????????

technocrat
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:06 am Reply with quote

Really u can just remove or comment out whole code.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x

View next topic
View previous topic