Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v1.x Distro
Nash
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:56 am Reply with quote

Hey - I can't edit my blocks in my new php-nuke RN 7.6. It all seems normal, but my changes just aren't saving. Any thoughts?

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:05 am Reply with quote

Is this really the 1.x distro or are you using the latest 2.02 version? Also, was this a new install or did you upgrade a previous site into this?

Nash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:07 pm Reply with quote

It's the 2.02 version - downloaded and installed about a month ago. I upgraded from regular Nuke 7.1. Used the sql upgrade packs from 7.1-7.6

montego

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:57 pm Reply with quote

Yes, that is what I thought. I will move this thread to the 2.02 forum. This problem is well documented in that forum as is due to we added NSN Groups to 2.02 and this has an extra field in nuke_modules, nuke_blocks and nuke_messages. Depending on how you did your upgrade, you could try to executure the SQL statements in the INSTALLATION/sql directory related to nsngroups.

Like I said, though, this has been covered quite a bit in the other forums. You should be able to find some answers there regarding "updading to ravennuke".

Nash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:59 pm Reply with quote

Thanks - I searched for edit blocks and save blocks but didn't find anything, so thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Nash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:45 pm Reply with quote

Hey,

So when I ran the code in this file "rn76_nsngroups.sql", I was able to again edit blocks. I am still confused about why my Coppermine gallery doesn't work.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:48 pm Reply with quote

Your Coppermine Gallery may not be up to date with the latest security patches.
Have a look in the Raven Nuke distro under the 3.1 Patches directory

Nash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:06 am Reply with quote

Hey - figured out some stuff. I upgraded the code to a newer version of the coppermine Nuke port I had sitting on my computer. Then there was an issue with the table it was looking up to get the files directory. I fixed that after some debugging and it's all good again. However, I think Coppermine still has some issues as described on Waraxe, and I'm trying to find a migrate script for coppermine -> gallery, since that seems to be more secure

Nash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:07 am Reply with quote

Also, Raven or Moderator, could you please move this to the 2.02 thread? Thanks.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v1.x Distro

View next topic
View previous topic