Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
meissen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:30 pm Reply with quote

This file is meant for Invision Power Board. I'd love to see it ported to PHP Nuke as an actual module, which would GREATLY replace the car profile mod that most people use. Since it's already created for PHP and the file structure seems to be similar to PHP nuke, it doesn't seem like it'd be too hard but I don't know anything about PHP nuke programming to do the conversion. If someone by chance could do it, it'd be a great addition to the PHP Nuke community. Smile

I'm hosting the file on my own server, just to make it easier to post one link on the multiple forums I'm posting this request on... [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:22 pm Reply with quote

This is an encoded application which would appear to be a paid script. I would imagine there are copyright issues here.

meissen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:28 pm Reply with quote

There's the free version which gives you 1 license (in this case, I just want to use it on my site so 1 license is all I need). I already emailed the maker of the script asking if he could possibly port it to PHP Nuke, but no response as of yet. The site has a developers section which looks to be openly allowing work on the code, as it says "for anyone wishing to extend the capabilities" Porting to PHP Nuke seems like an excellent extension as long as the original copyright remains Very Happy (If you can't tell, I'm trying to be very persuasive haha)
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] </=- Developer information can be found here

Edit: I was given the key to use when I downloaded it, again it's a free license just need to fill out a form so they have your client info... here's my key, if that helps Smile

Registered to: Brian Meissen [meissen@mifbody.com]
Key: M05VUjhsa1RNMFMvbEpKek1YbVBlQjljTVp2TitFQmJxV0VPMkkyQ1JLRTMzM1EzZEE9PQ==

urmom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:48 am Reply with quote

wtf is the password

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic