Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
Sofie77

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:59 am Reply with quote

Hi all,

they hacked us 3 time in a row and destroy always our site. i am really sick of it and i am shortly before cry and stop our online projekt. i cant anymore, cause i am not that good in pc stuff, but i have nobody that help me. my eyes are exploded from that code and i need help now.

i have the nuke 7.6 and i want to install the sentinel. i have upload the files and now i am on the point to make the core files edites. admin and header no problem. but my mainfile havent the lines of code that are required there.

i read:

Based on Patched 3.1 mainfile.php your mainfile.php may differ from */
/* the examples found here.

so i tried to install the patch 3.1 before, but i cant just copy and paste it over, because i have alot of changes done on all files, so i search a file which told me, what i have to change from hand to get the 3.1 patch inside. but found nothing. If i take the mainfile 3.1 from:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

the code that sentinel required is not there..

so i am shortly to give up my online project if nobody could help me with it...i am so Crying or Very sad sad..ty Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad

and no, this thread dont help me:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

and if u think i should use the raveninstall, i will go crazy more..cause if i overwrite all the files my site loose some images and stuff...is it possible that u give me a running mainfile.php? anyone?!

Sofie77

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:22 am Reply with quote

i checked all over again...and i am sure i done it right. the sentinel said install was ok but the mainfile.php have a problem.

if i take then instead of my mainfile.php that one from the raven i get a withe page instead of my site...what could it be Crying or Very sad

guidyy
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:41 am Reply with quote

I think you messed up with different versions
what mainfile.php are you using?
did you get the 76patched from nukeresources.com?

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:05 pm Reply with quote

You should start back with your mainfile.php and then carefully reapply the 3.1 patch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic