Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> WYSIWYG - Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.x Distro
Madhatter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:48 am Reply with quote

Hi All

Currently testing RavenNuke and loving it....Had a few minor problems which I've ironed out but now I've hit a real problem since installing the WYSIWYG addon...

The Journal module no longer works for posting, etc. It shows fine as a normal module but if you go to post an entry either through the module or through Your Account I just get a blank page....

I've tried knocking the advanced editor off but it makes no difference - so it seems that it's to do with a file or similar.... looking at the contents of the WYSIWYG setup - I guess it's something to do with the contents of the includes directory but am not entierely sure...

Any help would be greatly appreciated as my members do like the journal!

Craig

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:07 am Reply with quote

I'm experiencing a similar problem.
I've been trying RavenNuke on a test site and it also appears that after uploading the WYSIWYG editor the journal has stopped working. It hadn't occured to me that this may be the problem until I saw this post, especially as I've made a few changes recently.

I also hope to utilise the Journal module when I launch my site, so any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Jakec

Madhatter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:29 am Reply with quote

Eureka! fixed it Smile

Seems that it's an old problem that hasn't been address yet...

Take a look at: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Though the symptoms are not quite the same it does indeed seem to be down to the Kses.php being used via the mainfile.php.... Adding the code to the journal kses.php file as mentioned in the second solution seems to work - journal now working fine Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> WYSIWYG - Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.x Distro

View next topic
View previous topic