Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Discussion
hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:42 pm Reply with quote

this deffinately shows why turkey should be banned permanently like i already did,and like many others.
have look at the center...(i already maild him) [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:28 pm Reply with quote

By using that logic, however, I would have to ban the Netherlands, China, Japan, Brazil, Russia, etc. They all, and many more, have people who hack vulnerable websites. speedtype

manunkind
Client

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:40 pm Reply with quote

hitwalker wrote:
this deffinately shows why turkey should be banned permanently like i already did,and like many others.
have look at the center...(i already maild him) [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

They were running NukeSentinel too. I hope they got the password by some other method. Shocked

hitwalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:44 pm Reply with quote

well im not saying the netherlands is clean but in the last years ive never seen a dutch hacker busy in nuke world.
But also nice to mention is that our country is more active in catching hackers then other countries.
but its a hard fact,from all attempts i see ,hear,read.....95% comes from turkey.

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:47 pm Reply with quote

Oh I agree that turkey and Brazil have been the worst for me. The Netherlands (is that not Amsterdam or do I need a history/geography lesson?) rank next.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:52 pm Reply with quote

Netherlands next?
Dont think so....
my top of of countries that sentinel kills is turkey,brazil,uk,russia,china......
the netherlands doesnt even show in the attacks top 50..

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:54 pm Reply with quote

For me, they do.

manunkind

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:55 pm Reply with quote

Brazil is my worst. I think NukeSentinel banned half of the population already. Mr. Green

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:15 am Reply with quote

I have a lot of them from Turkey.. script kiddies using known issues with phpNuke and other software. As well, a lot of referral spamming. Especially from TurkTelekom... their DSL service gives them dynamic IPs which make it hard to stop. It's one I've already banned multiple ranges - they don't have all consecutive ranges either.

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Discussion

View next topic
View previous topic