Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
firelfy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:31 pm Reply with quote

I followed the install to the t and ran the setup, updated but I can't do anything in my admin panel. I can login to it but when I click on anything, I get banned. I have unbanned myself countless times and can't seem to figure out what is cause this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Using:
rwsRavenNuke76_v2.02.00_FULL
Apache 1.3.33 (Unix)
PHP 4.3.10
MySQL 4.0.25

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:41 am Reply with quote

Did you make sure your IP was added in the 'protected range' by scanning for new admins?
Have you set up a Sentinel user/pass and are you sure you are using the correct one?

firelfy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:51 am Reply with quote

I have double checked. I setup the accounts using the same name and password, I cannot even get into anything in admin.php without being banned.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:16 am Reply with quote

What is the exact ban that you are receiving? Can you post the email and/or the screen print?

firelfy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:19 pm Reply with quote

Heres what it shows.

You have been blocked from entering this site.

You have attempted to improperly access the admin area of this site.

All of the following information has been gathered to assist the webmaster should this need to be reported to local or federal law enforcement.

If you think this is a mistake you can contact the site webmaster at webops(at)ajclan(dot)com.

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Remote Address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Client IP: none
Forwarded For: none
Date Blocked: 2006-03-10 @ 14:15:43 EST GMT -0500
Block expires: Permanent

firelfy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:22 pm Reply with quote

I played with it a little more. I went into my db to nuke_nsnt_blockers and set admin to 0. Now when I choose anything it goes straight back to the admin login.

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:33 am Reply with quote

Have you deleted your cookies and cleared your cache?

firelfy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:17 am Reply with quote

Yep. Heres the current thing that I have noticed. When I login it doesn't show a member logged in just 1 guest online but it shows welecome firefly up in the top left, then when I click on my account, it prompts me to login. I can login with my super admin account, click anything in admin.php and back straight back to the admin login. Just incase I re-installed from scratch, wiped out the db, removed all blockers and the same issue.

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:51 am Reply with quote

Does this happen to be installed on a sub-domain, or installed in separate folder from a main site? What I mean is, do you have one site up as your main site say in your public_html folder, and then you are trying to install this as either a sub-domain, or as a site in a separate folder in your public_html.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:02 am Reply with quote

Just in case your first log-in attept banned you ecause you accidentally used the wrong user/pass combination you could also try removing the .htaccess file from your root installation folder

firelfy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:12 am Reply with quote

The site is an and addon domain. The .htaccess is not setup yet.

FireATST

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:03 pm Reply with quote

I remember having a similiar problem with a sub-domain I setup a while back. If I remember correctly, I had to make some changes in my forum admin because it was a conflict with how sites use cookies. I believe that I had to change the cookie name under cookie settings in the forum admin, that way the sites didn't have the same name in that setting. The name is probably close to something like this, phpbb2mysql1, and I had to change it to something like phpbb2mysql2. Just as long as they were different. I think I found the info on the phpbb forums. Not sure if it pertains to addon domains or not. It did correct the problem for me. I couldn't log into both sites at the same time because one of them would give me an endless login loop back to the login screen. This may take care of the problem you posted today. Not sure if it would take care of the banning problem or not.... Cool

firelfy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:32 pm Reply with quote

I cant get into anything to make that change. Once I click on forums back to admin login.

firelfy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:15 pm Reply with quote

I played with it some more, currently it is installed in a different directory within my addondomain it doesn't work. I added a new domain installed it directly in the root and it is working like a charm except I kept getting INTERNAL SERVER ERROR when saving settings for sentinel. Is there something that needs to be CHMODed here or a known script issue?

firelfy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:52 pm Reply with quote

Ok everything seems to work besides the .htaccess with serve error 500. What is really driving me nuts is that my host allows .htaccess files and I've been using them for years. Is there anything else that we can do to fix this?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic