Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
Captain_Computer
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:11 pm Reply with quote

I just converted a nuke platinum site over to RavenNuke76 v2.02.00 and all went smooth. You may need to work on your current theme a little to get it to work with RavenNuke76. You will need a second database.

BACKUP YOUR PLATINUM DATABASE

This is for Platinum v7.6.0, v7.6.0+2, 7.6.b2, 7.6.b3 and 7.6.b4

1. Install RavenNuke76 v2.02.00 in directory called say, portal. Set up the config.php to install into a second database.
2. Using phpMyAdmin go to the Platinum database and Export the Structure and Data of the following tables. If you are not using Polls (Survey), NukeTreasury or Shoutbox don't copy those tables marked with an '*' below.
3. If you are using the NukeTreasury and Shoutbox in Platinum, install NukeTreasury v1.0 and Shoutbox v8.5.2 in RavenNuke76 v2.02.00.

nuke_authors
nuke_autonews
nuke_bbauth_access
nuke_bbbanlist
nuke_bbcategories
nuke_bbconfig
nuke_bbconfirm
nuke_bbdisallow
nuke_bbforums
nuke_bbforum_prune
nuke_bbgroups
nuke_bbposts
nuke_bbposts_text
nuke_bbprivmsgs
nuke_bbprivmsgs_text
nuke_bbranks
nuke_bbtopics
nuke_bbtopics_watch
nuke_bbuser_group
nuke_bbvote_desc
nuke_bbvote_results
nuke_bbvote_voters
nuke_bbwords
nuke_config
nuke_downloads_categories
nuke_downloads_downloads
nuke_downloads_editorials
nuke_downloads_modrequest
nuke_downloads_newdownload
nuke_downloads_votedata
nuke_encyclopedia
nuke_faqanswer
nuke_faqcategories
nuke_headlines
nuke_links_categories
nuke_links_editorials
nuke_links_links
nuke_links_modrequest
nuke_links_newlink
nuke_links_votedata
nuke_pages
nuke_pages_categories
*nuke_pollcomments
*nuke_poll_check
*nuke_poll_data
*nuke_poll_desc
nuke_queue
nuke_quotes
nuke_referer
nuke_related
*nuke_shoutbox - Platinum v7.6.0 or 7.6.0+2
*nuke_shoutbox_shouts - Platinum v7.6b2, v7.6b3, v7.6b4
nuke_stories
nuke_stories_cat
nuke_topics
*nuke_treasury_config
*nuke_treasury_financial
*nuke_treasury_transactions
*nuke_treasury_translog
nuke_users
nuke_users_temp

4. Take the above tables and paste them into a txt file. Do a find and replace. Replace `nuke with `1_nuke. Copy all the changed table information.

5. Go to the fresh RavenNuke database and insert the above renamed information from step 4.

6. Download the below file. Upload the dropplat.php file to your server in the directory where RavenNuke is installed. Log into your RavenNuke site as Admin and run the script. You will get some 'failed' if your not using Shoutbox, NukeTreasury or Polls.

dropplat.zip

7. Upload your current Platinum theme to the RavenNuke site or go to database table nuke_config and change Default_Theme to fisubice. This will get you going.

8. Test and setup your RavenNuke76 to make sure everything transferred over correctly.

9. After your satisfied. Change the RavenNuke76 config.php to indicate the old platinum database. Delete ALL the files for the platinum installation and upload ALL the files for RavenNuke76.

10. Go to the platinum database and delete ALL tables. Go to the RavenNuke76 database and export ALL the tables (data and structure). Go back to the original platinum database and insert all the table information from RavenNuke76 database.

If you were using NukeSentinel you may want to copy over these 2 tables from your platinum site.
nuke_nsnst_blocked_ips
nuke_nsnst_tracked_ips

Last edited by Captain_Computer on Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:22 pm; edited 12 times in total 
technocrat
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:47 am Reply with quote

I take it this assumes you are using 7.6.0 and not 7.6.1, 7.6.2, 7.6.0+2, 7.6.0 beta 2-beta 4?

Captain_Computer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:15 pm Reply with quote

technocrat wrote:
I take it this assumes you are using 7.6.0 and not 7.6.1, 7.6.2, 7.6.0+2, 7.6.0 beta 2-beta 4?

Revised: This procedure is for Platinum v7.6.0, v7.6.0+2, 7.6.b2, 7.6.b3 and 7.6.b4.

Last edited by Captain_Computer on Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total 
Captain_Computer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:50 pm Reply with quote

If someone could PM me with a link/links to download just the sql files for v7.6.1, v7.6.2 and beta 4 I can adjust the script for all versions. I've got the other versions. - Updated: Not Needed

Last edited by Captain_Computer on Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total 
technocrat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:18 am Reply with quote

7.6.1 and 7.6.2 are pretty rare. I have them in my collection if you want them

beta 4 is on futurenuke

rave41799

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:14 pm Reply with quote

This is the most in-depth/comprehensive "tutorial" yet...

Thank you!! Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic