Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x
jeepxj86amc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:46 pm Reply with quote

Sad I uploaded all files correctly and chmodded the .htaccess to 666. Then Logged into my admin then replaced admin.php with nsnst.php and found a no file found 404 error. So i found nsnst.php in my extracted files and uploaded it and did it again but only got a blank page.

Im running PHP Nuke version: 7.8 and the latest version of NukeSentinel out. (Just downloaded it today)

Am I missing somthing simple here or not?

Any help is apreciated,

Josh
9212 Radio

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jeepxj86amc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:51 pm Reply with quote

I also will add this:

My error log:

[2006-02-27 16:50:08]: error: file has no execute permission: (/home/jeepxj86/public_html/index.php)
[2006-02-27 16:27:31]: error: file has no execute permission: (/home/jeepxj86/public_html/index.php)
[2006-02-27 16:27:18]: error: file has no execute permission: (/home/jeepxj86/public_html/chat/index.php)
[2006-02-27 16:27:09]: error: file has no execute permission: (/home/jeepxj86/public_html/index.php)
[2006-02-27 16:27:02]: error: file has no execute permission: (/home/jeepxj86/public_html/index.php)
[Thu Mar 2 23:44:29 2006] [error] [client 24.115.81.13] File does not exist: /home/jeepxj86/public_html/nsnst_installer
[Thu Mar 2 23:42:41 2006] [error] [client 24.115.81.13] File does not exist: /home/jeepxj86/public_html/nsnst_installer
[Thu Mar 2 23:42:32 2006] [error] [client 24.115.81.13] File does not exist: /home/jeepxj86/public_html/nsnt_installer
[Thu Mar 2 23:41:41 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(): Failed opening 'nsnst_installer/default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jeepxj86/public_html/nsnst.php on line 28
[Thu Mar 2 23:41:41 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(nsnst_installer/default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jeepxj86/public_html/nsnst.php on line 28
[Thu Mar 2 23:41:41 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(nsnst_installer/default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jeepxj86/public_html/nsnst.php on line 28
[Thu Mar 2 23:29:31 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(): Failed opening 'nsnst_installer/default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jeepxj86/public_html/nsnst.php on line 28
[Thu Mar 2 23:29:31 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(nsnst_installer/default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jeepxj86/public_html/nsnst.php on line 28
[Thu Mar 2 23:29:31 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(nsnst_installer/default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jeepxj86/public_html/nsnst.php on line 28
[Thu Mar 2 23:27:13 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(): Failed opening 'nsnst_installer/default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jeepxj86/public_html/nsnst.php on line 28
[Thu Mar 2 23:27:13 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(nsnst_installer/default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jeepxj86/public_html/nsnst.php on line 28
[Thu Mar 2 23:27:13 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(nsnst_installer/default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jeepxj86/public_html/nsnst.php on line 28

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:31 am Reply with quote

Quote:

Then Logged into my admin then replaced admin.php with nsnst.php

What told you to do this? Re-upload your original admin.php file.

RhythmAce

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:06 am Reply with quote

montego wrote:
Quote:

Then Logged into my admin then replaced admin.php with nsnst.php

What told you to do this? Re-upload your original admin.php file.

I think he meant in his browser. The instructions say to go to admin.php then replace admin.php in the url with nsnst.php.

jeepxj86amc, you need to be very careful when doing this. If a file was missing that means you missed a step. Start at the beginning and go through the steps again. I think the instructions assume you have already applied the patch for your version of nuke.

montego

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:35 am Reply with quote

Embarassed Bang Head Not enough caffeine this morning...

jeepxj86amc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:32 am Reply with quote

Exactly what patch? I read the readme as instriucted and uploaded in the correct places and made folders where it was needed to match the upload tree.

I'm afraid I may have messed up... Is there an easy way to fix this without reloading my PHP Nuke?

Thanks,

Josh
9212 Radio

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:37 pm Reply with quote

Sentinel requires the Patched files from [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
jeepxj86amc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:15 pm Reply with quote

Alright, im uploading the patch as i'm typing this. My FTP is being slightly against working so it will probably take a while before i know what next is going to go wrong.

Josh

RhythmAce

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:31 pm Reply with quote

jeepxj86amc wrote:
Exactly what patch? I read the readme as instriucted and uploaded in the correct places and made folders where it was needed to match the upload tree.

I'm afraid I may have messed up... Is there an easy way to fix this without reloading my PHP Nuke?

Thanks,

Josh
9212 Radio

Go to the link provided by evaders99 and get the 3.2 patched files for nuke 7.8. Make a backup just incase things crash and burn. You will need to copy these files over your current files so if you have a lot of mods, you may want to do the changes by hand. After you apply the patch, check your website out for a day or so to make sure everything is working. You may need to do a very minor edit to themes.php if you are missing the right side blocks. The README tells you what to do. Once you are satisfied the everything is working, make another backup before installing Sentinel. Make your edits on the new files. Upload and run the installer. If all goes well, you should be told that the database is installed and will be given a link to the sentinel admin page. Only setup the main configs at this point. Only after everything is ok should you move on to setting the blockers. I think this is where many people go wrong. They get in a hurry and do it all at once. When it comes time to set the blockers, do it one at a time so if you break something, you will know exactly what you did and will be able to tell someone here so they can address that specific problem. Sorry for going on so long but I see so many people here that go into it with their hair on fire and when their website crashes, they panic and don't know why people here can't give them a quick answer.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x

View next topic
View previous topic