Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks
Arktis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:56 pm Reply with quote

What version of phpnuke are you guys using? The instructions *seem* perfectly applicable here...

Anyways, I can't get this to work at all... followed the instructions perfectly like 3 times and stil, no dice. Just gives the standard "There is a problem right now with this block." message.

I used fantastico to install php-nuke, and now the webhost has disabled cpanel, so I have no clue how to check the nuke version or get into fantastico to check.

Maybe I should just try something different? It took forever just to locate viperal's preview block, though (virperal.com is down).

Can someone help out?

Edit: Oh, poo. I just now noticed where this topic is. I guess I'll just start my own thread later. I'm too lazy for it right now. Razz

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:40 pm Reply with quote

I just installed this theme preview to see if it would work, and the only issue I had was that the image was red x'd out in the top of the block. The block was calling for a image/theme.gif which didn't exist. I just removed the code that was calling for that and the block seems to work ok for me. Did you change the mainfile.php and the module/YourAccount/index.php like the install instructions call for?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Arktis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:20 am Reply with quote

But of course. Wink

FireATST

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:28 am Reply with quote

Did your webhost give a reason for disabling cpanel? How are you suppose to administer your site correctly without it? It is a very easy way to work on DB's and such. May want to look elsewhere if they don't give you a valid reason.

Do you have error reporting turn to on? It may give a clue as to why, but it might not. Worth a try. I didn't notice any thing in the install as being only able to use it with certain versions of php. I use the RN 7.6 on my sites.

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:25 pm Reply with quote

Well to check the version, use phpMyAdmin and go to your config table

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
shotokan
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quote

To anyone that can help me. I am crazy going everywhere traying to find Viperal's theme preview block but I have had no luck whatsoever. Could someone send me a link that is not broken or post the place where i can download it.
I would much appreciate,
Thanks

Bluezzz
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:07 pm Reply with quote

I'm using the latest RavenNuke76 2.02.02, I installed the Theme Preview block with no problems at all. The only thing I can think to ask you is did you actually *activate the block* from your Admin console and if so is it referring to the correct block? Have a look ... otherwise.

If that's not the problem we'd need to know what version of phpnuke you are on, etc.

Bluezzz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:09 pm Reply with quote

Pretty sure I got it in Downloads here but if not try NukeCops or NukeMods or one of those sites. You likely will have to register. Or, do a google (web) search for

download Themes Preview block

FireATST

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:17 pm Reply with quote

I loaded it up on my site. You may get it from there. You will have to register to get to the downloads section. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

BTW it is under PHP-nuke in the downloads section....Smile

Last edited by FireATST on Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total 
shotokan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:25 pm Reply with quote

I am using phpnuke 7.3. About googling it... well i have spent precious hours trying to find and the only think i found was broken links or no link at all for dowloading it.

shotokan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:13 am Reply with quote

FireATST wrote:
I loaded it up on my site. You may get it from there. You will have to register to get to the downloads section. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

BTW it is under PHP-nuke in the downloads section....Smile

Disregard my previous post. I did find into your site thank. As a matter of fact i installed and was working great until i decided to to to php-nuke 7.8 patched.

Now when i try to preview another theme id does but i can't go back to home anymore. Somehow the changes into mainfile.php or index.php on your-account modules are a little different for this patched version.

Help...Help...i loved that block... how can i make that work again?

gazj
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:44 am Reply with quote

hey i have the block working fine for me on my site try this

open the modules block and look below the quoted copyright for

Code:

if ( !defined('BLOCK_FILE') ) {
    Header("Location: ../index.php");
    die();
}

now open the preview theme block and compare the 2 if there the same then try delting the theme preview block and reupload

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks

View next topic
View previous topic