Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help
porpettone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:39 pm Reply with quote

Hello to all, I wanted makes a question you, I have installed "the rwsRavenNuke76_v2.02.00_FULL-ita" version, is all ok that some...... we say several things are in English, nevertheless I have only modified in the menu preferences the Italian language, are assessed to me that in several the modules there is the folder languages in Italian but nothing to make, like I can resolve integrally rendering the site one in italian language?help me for pleasure.

thanks to all Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:57 pm Reply with quote

Are you saying that Italian is missing from some features or modules? If so, please specify those that are missing.

porpettone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:49 pm Reply with quote

Thanks to all you for the answer, I ask excuse for not the immediate answer but I have had some engagements to carry out, then as far as problematic from me the inherent subordinate the translation of some things in phpnuke I do not answer to you saying that the things in Italian are not: the block administration on the left, the module feedback, the block survey, some voices in the administration, and the same block languages, as I can resolve, but the possibility does not exist to have translate integrally it in Italian, and moreover a block exists that makes me to slide the news inserted, type scroll?.

thanks to all.

Embarassed Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Wink Question Very Happy

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:37 pm Reply with quote

So, we need to translate the following to Italian?

- survey block
- feedback module
- block administration
- languages block
- other administration functions?

Are these not translated or are they translated incorrectly?

porpettone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:25 am Reply with quote

The problem is not the bad translation in Italian indeed from what I have been able to see goes well, the problem at least in my case is that nonbeing it has qualified the Italian language in the administration, does not succeed to correctly visualize the aforesaid modules and blocks in the Italian language, then creed that the problem is not in the translation but in some formulation to disowned me, than does not allow me to see correctly translate them.

You help me?

Thanks to all Rolling Eyes Question Crying or Very sad Embarassed Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic