Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
Troll
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:22 pm Reply with quote

The config is set at 644 and the bd name and db passwords are place in the config.php. The host and I are still scraching our heads

Code:

'; $db = mysql_select_db($dbname); if (!$db) {rnInstallErr(3); die();} echo 'Database '.$dbname.' found!
'; function rnInstallErr($errNum) { if ($errNum==1) die('It appears that your nuke config.php file is either missing or the permissions are not allowing it to be accessed. Please verify the config.php is in your root folder where your mainfile.php is located and has permissions of at least 644. Then try running the Install script again.'); elseif ($errNum==2) die('I was unable to reach your MySQL server using the MySQL connection settings in your nuke config.php file. The exact error message that your MySQL server reported is '.mysql_error().'.'); elseif ($errNum==3) die('I was able to reach your MySQL server using the MySQL connection settings in your nuke config.php file, but I was unable to reach/locate the database '.$dbname.'. The exact error message that your MySQL server reported is '.mysql_error().'.'); elseif ($errNum==4) die('ERROR! The exact error message that your MySQL server reported is '.mysql_error().'.'); elseif ($errNum==90) die('You have attempted to crack the Installer Script. All pertinent information for this session has been saved and will be reviewed by the System Administrator and appropriate action will be taken.'); elseif ($errNum==91) die('It does not appear that there are any tables to be loaded. Installation stopped.'); elseif ($errNum==80) die('Unable to update AUTHORS table with random password. MySQL server reported: '.mysql_error().'. Installation stopped.'); elseif ($errNum==81) die('Unable to update NukeSentinel(tm) Admin table with random password. MySQL server reported: '.mysql_error().'. Installation stopped.'); } ?>

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:01 pm Reply with quote

Can you post the actual error message, or IS that the actual error message?

Could there be a parsing error in your config.php, mainfile.php (just try to load them specifically to find out - if they don't have parsing errors, you should be returned to the index or receive an error message indicating that you cannot access those files directly.

You might also check for a .htaccess that is blocking the config.php file and that the config.php doesn't have any blanks in the file name.

Troll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:25 am Reply with quote

That was the message I got when I tryed to install

here is what I get on the index

Code:
There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server Configuration Table - It's missing.

If you are installing this for the first time, did you remember to run INSTALLATION/installSQL.php file?

Otherwise, please report this to the Administrator ASAP.

We should be back shortly.

When I try mainfile and config.php the both go bacl to index and says the same thing.

In .htaccess I dont see anything

Nutty_Coder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:53 am Reply with quote

Hi Troll,

Did you run the installation files?

like : [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] &
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

the installSQL.php will create your tables which is what the error says is missing.

Troll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:54 am Reply with quote

yes that where i got the first set of error messages.

Code:
Step 1 -    

Notice: Undefined index: lct in /home/mysticageradio/mysticageradio.marstein.co.uk/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 76

Step 2 -   
Notice: Undefined index: lgt in /home/mysticageradio/mysticageradio.marstein.co.uk/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 81

Step 3 -   
Notice: Undefined index: lns in /home/mysticageradio/mysticageradio.marstein.co.uk/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 86

Note: The NukeSentinel™ IP2Country Data load is over 60,000 records. Since some slower servers may time out, I have broken them into 6 parts. You can try Step 4 to load them all at once and if it never returns a confirmation message, then you will need to do the Step4a-Step4f Loads. It may take 20 seconds or longer depending on your processor speed.
Step 4 -   
Notice: Undefined index: lip in /home/mysticageradio/mysticageradio.marstein.co.uk/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 93

Step 4a -   
Notice: Undefined index: lip1 in /home/mysticageradio/mysticageradio.marstein.co.uk/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 98

Step 4b -   
Notice: Undefined index: lip2 in /home/mysticageradio/mysticageradio.marstein.co.uk/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 103

Step 4c -   
Notice: Undefined index: lip3 in /home/mysticageradio/mysticageradio.marstein.co.uk/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 108

Step 4d -   
Notice: Undefined index: lip4 in /home/mysticageradio/mysticageradio.marstein.co.uk/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 113

Step 4e -   
Notice: Undefined index: lip5 in /home/mysticageradio/mysticageradio.marstein.co.uk/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 118

Step 4f -   
Notice: Undefined index: lip6 in /home/mysticageradio/mysticageradio.marstein.co.uk/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 123

This is what I get if I run it form the URL

Nutty_Coder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:08 am Reply with quote

Ok i could be wrong but it could be a problem with your installSQL.php file itself.

You can download the installation file here: http://www.webguideuk.com/INSTALLATION.zip

that should work.

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:13 am Reply with quote

If the script stops due to Notice warnings, you need to change your error reporting level through the PHP configuration

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
Troll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:32 am Reply with quote

The new Install folder came up with the same thing..

Error report is set at true..Are you saying to change it back to false?

I am getting this at the bottom of the page I hadnt seen it before

Code:
ERROR! The exact error message that your MySQL server reported is You have an error in your SQL syntax near '; ' at line 1.

Troll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:27 pm Reply with quote

any other ideads I really need to get this site up this weekend..its for an online radio station.

Nutty_Coder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:46 pm Reply with quote

i know very little about SQL but have you tried deleting the database and making a fresh one that might correct the syntax error.

Other than that i can only suggest using Nuke 7.8 for the time being inless anyone else out there know's how to fix this.

Best of Luck troll.

Troll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:48 pm Reply with quote

the db is controled by the host...and he insists that everything is right there

An di need the site to be as secure as posable..and i have never had any luck doing the patch and sentanl on any version..something always gose worng

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:21 pm Reply with quote

Troll wrote:
The new Install folder came up with the same thing..

Error report is set at true..Are you saying to change it back to false?

I am getting this at the bottom of the page I hadnt seen it before

Code:
ERROR! The exact error message that your MySQL server reported is You have an error in your SQL syntax near '; ' at line 1.

This has been documented so many times here. You must be using an old version of MySQL?

Troll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:27 pm Reply with quote

IM sorry raven in fact going through the past post i found the solution..I just didnt know what I was looking for and yes it a much older version..so i just got done installing the tables in manuly and it all working now..

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:13 am Reply with quote

NP! - Smile - Glad you found it!

Troll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:52 am Reply with quote

Sigh....Like I said I got the site up but ran in to sooo many other troubles aftwards EI..like the user tables not being installed.. Some of the modules getting errors..

I have sent a note to the host about up grading MySQL. Ill see if he will do it..

I was so excited with this host because he was offering free shoutcast broadcasting. But there is no control panel wich made editing very hard. And the DB is in his control..I thank you for you time..But i fear this is a doom project..Unless he upgrades or I build the site with html..and i dont look forward to that.

Troll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:55 am Reply with quote

Ok i got some sleep and still unable to get this thing working right...Im willing to give any one who can get this this running right free advertising both in banner and in broadcast. (1 mention for ever 2 hr on air for 3 months). But I have to have it done before sunday

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:12 am Reply with quote

I have sent you a PM. Drop all the tables in your database and use phpmyadmin to load the files I sent you. The run INSTALLATION/setup.php.

Troll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:30 am Reply with quote

will do ..but i think it wise just to do a clean install as well to much monkying around witht he files between me and the host..

Ill let you know how it gose...thank you so much

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:42 am Reply with quote

Those files are for a clean install. They will work with your older version of MySQL

Troll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:17 pm Reply with quote

ok re did it and still getting _ERROR when someone trys to sign up and gets

Quote:
phpBB : Critical Error

Error doing DB query userdata row fetch

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'mysticageradio.nuke_users' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM nuke_users WHERE user_id = 1

Line : 140
File : sessions.php

If you click on members list

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:35 pm Reply with quote

Then that means just that. The users table does not exist or is corrupted. Use phpMyAdmin and verify that it is there. if not, then try to remake it.

Troll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:43 am Reply with quote

it isnt there and tryed re installing the core and i get this

"#1171 - All parts of a PRIMARY KEY must be NOT NULL; If you need NULL in a key, use UNIQUE instead "

And Nuke-user still dont exsist

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:42 am Reply with quote

Here again it's a resut of your old version of MySQL. Would you be interested in changing hosts? RavensScripts ?

Try changing
`user_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment
to
`user_id` int(11) UNIQUE NOT NULL auto_increment

Troll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:04 am Reply with quote

getting the same thing..Im going to have to wait intill the host gets back in town..
and see if i can get him to upgrade

As far as changing host..hes willing to give 400gb transfer a mo..for advertising.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:52 am Reply with quote

Having a high bandwidth allowance is fine but if the service they are offering is old servers with old software is it really worth it?
Do you really need that amount of bandwidth?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic