Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
sak
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:21 am Reply with quote

I went through a fresh install of gallery2, and the gallery2 nuke integration package. Everything worked, but there were a few inconsistencies that are worth mentioning.

I'm using Raven's 7.6 2.02 distro.

The readme for the integration package says this:

Quote:
IMPORTANT

If you are using a version of PHPNuke older than version 7.5, you must delete the following files from the integration package:
html/modules/gallery2/admin/case.php
html/modules/gallery2/admin/links.php

If you are using a version of PHPNuke equal to or newer than version 7.5, you must delete the following files from the integration package:
html/admin/case/case.gallery2.php
html/admin/links/links.gallery2.php

If you follow that instruction, no link shows up on the admin page. So...I treated it as if it were "older than version 7.5" and renamed the /gallery2/admin/ files and uploaded the html/admin/ files.

This solved the problem of no admin link...now there is an admin link. The admin page seems to work as well.

The module even works as an INACTIVE module. The module does NOT show up in the modules page. It's not in there at all, not even inactive. It's not listed on the modules block either. You can only get to it by typing in the URL.

Now, I will say that I tried installing this prior to Raven's distro. I had 7.6 patched with NSN Groups installed. I suspect it has something to do with groups (can't imagine it would do this with plain 7.6 patched, but I guess you wouldn't know unless you tried the installation). Groups modifies a lot of code, and it wouldn't be surprising if something is interfering.

I don't know if this info is helpful at all, but it's what I ran into. I would suspect that anyone else with 7.6 and groups would have the same problem. Unfortunately that covers the distro. However, you guys know what you're doing so I'm confident you'll get it working Smile Raven probably already has it working, just with the magic touch.

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:04 am Reply with quote

I have put this on several client sites with the RN 7.6 2.0 and had no issue. The module shows just fine and the admin link is there. I suspect this has something to do with either an error on your part or some extra addon that you have installed. Good luck to you. Smile

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
sak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:32 pm Reply with quote

There's not a single mod on these files right now. I'm not even using any of my old core files from my former nuke installation. I only brought over a few blocks and a few modules and their respective admin/etc files.

Evil or Very Mad

Here's some info on the server:

Apache Version 1.3.34 (Unix)
PHP Version 4.4.1
Mysql Version 4.1.13-standard

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:15 pm Reply with quote

Please post your DB schema for the nuke_modules table

sak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:16 am Reply with quote

Code:
-- Table structure for table `nuke_modules`

--

CREATE TABLE `nuke_modules` (
  `mid` int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `title` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  `custom_title` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  `active` int(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  `view` int(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  `inmenu` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
  `mod_group` int(10) default '0',
  `admins` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  `mcid` int(11) NOT NULL default '1',
  `url` varchar(255) default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`mid`),
  KEY `mid` (`mid`),
  KEY `title` (`title`),
  KEY `custom_title` (`custom_title`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=37 ;

--
-- Dumping data for table `nuke_modules`
--

INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (1, 'AvantGo', 'AvantGo', 0, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (2, 'Content', 'Content', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (3, 'Downloads', 'Downloads', 1, 1, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (4, 'Encyclopedia', 'Encyclopedia', 0, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (5, 'FAQ', 'About Us and Guns', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (6, 'Feedback', 'Feedback', 0, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (7, 'Forums', 'Forums', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (8, 'Journal', 'Journal', 0, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (9, 'Members_List', 'Members List', 1, 1, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (10, 'News', 'News', 1, 0, 1, 0, 'NWOhioGunRIGHTS,', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (11, 'Private_Messages', 'Private Messages', 1, 0, 0, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (12, 'Recommend_Us', 'Recommend Us', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (13, 'Reviews', 'Reviews', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (14, 'Search', 'Search', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (15, 'Statistics', 'Statistics', 1, 0, 0, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (16, 'Stories_Archive', 'Stories Archive', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (17, 'Submit_News', 'Submit News', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (18, 'Surveys', 'Surveys', 0, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (19, 'Top', 'Top 10', 0, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (20, 'Topics', 'Topics', 0, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (21, 'Web_Links', 'Web Links', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (22, 'Your_Account', 'Your Account', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (23, 'Groups', 'Groups', 0, 0, 0, 1, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (24, 'Kalender', 'Calendar', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (25, 'Opros', 'Surveys', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (27, 'Resend_Email', 'Resend Email', 0, 0, 0, 1, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (30, 'Senators', 'Senators', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (29, 'UserInfoAddons', 'UserInfoAddons', 0, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (31, 'Representatives', 'Representatives', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (34, 'Donations', 'Donations', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');
INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` VALUES (35, 'Amazon', 'Amazon', 1, 0, 1, 0, '', 1, '');

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:41 am Reply with quote

I do have it working but I have to go over my notes and I'm not at a place where I can do that - sorry. One other thing to keep in mind - Mysql Version 4.1.13-standard is not supported nor tested with any of this.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:23 am Reply with quote

Did you install nsngroups during the installation routine?
You seem to be missing the 'groups' field see here - [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
I see you have also install GT NG
The reason for you problem has been covered here before - the number of fields you have in your table does not match the sql statement in modules/modules.php

sak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:53 am Reply with quote

Thanks so much, Guardian! After you replied and asked for me to post the table, I saw that other thread and suspected that was the problem. Seems to be fixed now, just restoring all my modules settings (I didn't bother changing the syntax of them all, just decided to re-do after recreating the table)

:clap:

Blues
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:19 pm Reply with quote

I too have had trouble installing gallery2. My problem also resides with the Integration step. I performed the sames steps, removing the two sets of files in different orders to see if I could access the Gallery2 admin. I was able to access the admin panel of Gallery2, but when attempting Integration I am taken to a blank screen.

I reviewed the above referenced link pertaining to number of fields, but I am lost on identifying if that is my problem. Here is my nuke_modules table.

Can anyone help verify if the table is missing something?

Code:
-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump

-- version 2.7.0-pl2
-- http://www.phpmyadmin.net
--
-- Host: localhost
-- Generation Time: Jun 19, 2006 at 11:02 AM
-- Server version: 4.0.16
-- PHP Version: 4.4.1
--
-- Database: `secondch_nuke`
--

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- Table structure for table `nuke_modules`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `nuke_modules`;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `nuke_modules` (
  `mid` int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `title` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  `custom_title` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  `active` int(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  `view` int(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  `groups` text NOT NULL,
  `inmenu` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
  `mod_group` int(10) default '0',
  `admins` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`mid`),
  KEY `title` (`title`),
  KEY `custom_title` (`custom_title`)
) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=27 ;

--
-- Dumping data for table `nuke_modules`
--

INSERT INTO `nuke_modules` (`mid`, `title`, `custom_title`, `active`, `view`, `groups`, `inmenu`, `mod_group`, `admins`) VALUES (1, 'AvantGo', 'AvantGo', 0, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(2, 'Content', 'SCBR Events', 1, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(3, 'Downloads', 'Downloads', 1, 1, '', 1, 0, ''),
(4, 'Encyclopedia', 'Encyclopedia', 0, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(5, 'FAQ', 'FAQ', 1, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(6, 'Feedback', 'Feedback', 1, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(7, 'Forums', 'Forums', 1, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(8, 'Groups', 'Groups', 0, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(9, 'Journal', 'Journal', 1, 1, '', 1, 0, ''),
(10, 'Members_List', 'Members List', 0, 1, '', 1, 0, ''),
(11, 'News', 'News', 1, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(12, 'NukeSentinel', 'NukeSentinel', 0, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(13, 'Private_Messages', 'Private Messages', 1, 1, '', 1, 0, ''),
(14, 'Recommend_Us', 'Recommend Us', 1, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(15, 'Reviews', 'Reviews', 0, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(16, 'rwsMetAuthors', 'Authors and Articles', 1, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(17, 'Search', 'Search', 0, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(18, 'Statistics', 'Statistics', 1, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(19, 'Stories_Archive', 'Stories Archive', 1, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(20, 'Submit_News', 'Submit News', 1, 1, '', 1, 0, ''),
(21, 'Surveys', 'Surveys', 1, 1, '', 1, 0, ''),
(22, 'Top', 'Top 10', 1, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(23, 'Topics', 'Topics', 1, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(24, 'Web_Links', 'Web Links', 1, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(25, 'Your_Account', 'Your Account', 1, 0, '', 1, 0, ''),
(26, 'gallery2', 'gallery2', 0, 0, '', 1, 0, '');

I just installed Raven Nuke last week using the most recent release.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic