Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke
cofitanner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:40 pm Reply with quote

hi,

i decided to register with a site to get banners which give commsion etc, anyway, when i enter the image link they gave me into the Image URL box in phpnuke v7 (ravens) it shows an X where the banner should be. So i checked the link out and it does link to an image, BUT it isnt a normal image link it looks like this [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

so why cant phpnuke show the image? i read the sites FAQ's and it did say that some 3rd party html programs cant display the images without some extra code..any ideas???

many thanks in advance.... thanks

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:02 pm Reply with quote

That doesn't help us Smile. We have to be able to see the real link to try to diagnose. In any event, it's not nuke. It's the manner in which they redirect or hide their image. They will need to tell you what code to use.

cofitanner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:03 pm Reply with quote

oh sorry the real URL is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] ... thanks io think it some sort of forwarding system..not sure quite how it works,...thanks

chatserv
Member Emeritus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:23 pm Reply with quote

It redirects to [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
maybe you should use that as the image url?

cofitanner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:20 am Reply with quote

hhmm i thought that but they change the image when the promotions change, thus meaning at some point that image url will be wrong...thanks for your help tho, i hink i'll have to do that.

thanks again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke

View next topic
View previous topic