Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
checksum
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:42 pm Reply with quote

Hi,
Is there any documentions on how to upgrade to this latest version of RavenNuke from version 1.05.00?

I have install RavenNuke76_v1.05.00_FULL couple weeks ago, took me about 1 week because my forum database was huge, and I had some addons. Don't want to do a FULL install again with this new version, so I was just wondering if it is possible to upgrade to this new version.

Thanks

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:52 pm Reply with quote

I am almost complete with the upgrade instructions. Should be tonight or tomorrow. I haven't even gotten it to the QA Team because I had to issue the v2.02.00 to fix a few things.

checksum

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:55 am Reply with quote

Thank You
Looking forward to it.

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:48 am Reply with quote

I sent you a link also so you could test it Smile

checksum

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:08 pm Reply with quote

OK, I am ready to test it on a live site, I saw the last email to hold off the testing, I will check back later to see if the file is ready.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic