Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x
j_felosi
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:05 am Reply with quote

UNI0N SELECTselect s.sid, s.aid, s.informant, s.title, s.time, s.hometext, s.bodytext, a.url, s.comments, s.topic from nuke_stories s, nuke_authors a where s.aid=a.aid AND (s.title LIKE '%s%') UNI0N SELECT 0,pwd,name,aid,0,0,0,0,0,0 FROM nuke_authors/*%' OR s.hometext LIKE '%s%') UNI0N SELECT 0,pwd,name,aid,0,0,0,0,0,0 FROM nuke_authors/*%' OR s.bodytext LIKE '%s%') UNI0N SELECT 0,pwd,name,aid,0,0,0,0,0,0 FROM nuke_authors/*%' OR s.notes LIKE '%s%') UNI0N SELECT 0,pwd,name,aid,0,0,0,0,0,0 FROM nuke_authors/*%') ORDER BY s.time DESC LIMIT 0,10

I been getting hit with that all night and other old union exploits and the sentinel is not banning, should I go back to the pl2?

j_felosi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:32 am Reply with quote

sorry its something on my server they have everything disabled, I know register globals is, would that cause it not to fire on union and other strings? The string blocker does work but nothing else. and They think they will get hacked with it on, but with it off Ill probably get hacked or make for a good test site where no one gets banned..
I need your php expertise raven.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:30 am Reply with quote

No. register_globals should only impact the admin.php ultra protection. Make sure the Union blocker is set to On and is set to email, block and write to .htaccess.

j_felosi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:48 am Reply with quote

Well They turned some stuff back on and I optimized the db and it started firing on them again. The strangest thing but I belive it was something I failed to upload or upload got corrupted. Anyway the pl3 is up and in action but it doesnt fire on the new exploits people are entering directly into search box, well at least not for me. These,
Code:
s%') UNION SELECT 0,user_id,username,user_password,0,0,0,0,0,0 FROM nuke_users/* -> users passwords and logins

Code:
s%') UNION SELECT 0,pwd,name,aid,0,0,0,0,0,0 FROM nuke_authors/* -> nuke_authors passwords and logins

The site is not vuln anyway but you know, could just be my site though because I had tested this on my friends regular nuke site and it banned for union. I entered union into my string blockers and it does fine.
Sorry for freaking yet again. Everything seems fine now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x

View next topic
View previous topic