Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
roids
Client

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:28 pm Reply with quote

I uploaded a Medal of Honor them to my site. I changed the the theme to that in the prefrences and saved. when I go to my account to all I get is a white screen. Any suggetsions???

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:17 pm Reply with quote

Unfortunately it means that something's wrong with that theme. Enable error reporting and check your error logs?
You can use phpMyAdmin to reset your theme in the config table

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
roids

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:28 pm Reply with quote

PHP Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes/MOH/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/roids/public_html/header.php on line 31
[Tue Jan 10 13:55:29 2006] [error] PHP Warning: head(themes/MOH/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/roids/public_html/header.php on line 31
[Tue Jan 10 13:55:29 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(): Failed opening 'themes/MOH/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/roids/public_html/mainfile.php on line 1243
[Tue Jan 10 13:55:29 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(themes/MOH/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/roids/public_html/mainfile.php on line 1243
[Tue Jan 10 13:55:29 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(): Failed opening 'themes/MOH/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/roids/public_html/mainfile.php on line 1005
[Tue Jan 10 13:55:29 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(themes/MOH/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/roids/public_html/mainfile.php on line 1005
[Tue Jan 10 13:49:25 2006] [error] [client 68.7.2.53] File does not exist: /home/roids/public_html/404.shtml

Thats what I found, any suggestions???

evaders99

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:06 pm Reply with quote

Simple, do you have 'themes/MOH/theme.php' ?

roids

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:20 pm Reply with quote

the file its self or a program???

Self proclaimed Noob at PHP

David

evaders99

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:25 pm Reply with quote

Yes that file

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:56 pm Reply with quote

Roids,

I just took a look at your themes folder and you have not uploded your theme correctly. If you take a look at the structure of your other themes that work, you will see a structure like this:

themes
---- DeepBlue
-------- (other files and folders)
-------- theme.php

So, in your case, you need to end up with something like this:

themes
---- MOH
-------- (other files and folders)
-------- theme.php

roids

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:27 pm Reply with quote

Oh I made them look the same (Blind in one eye and cant see out of the other thanks ta Raven) And no I get this error

Tue Jan 10 22:32:54 2006] [error] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/roids/public_html/header.php:32) in /home/roids/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 502
[Tue Jan 10 22:32:54 2006] [error] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/roids/public_html/header.php:32) in /home/roids/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 501
[Tue Jan 10 22:32:54 2006] [error] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/roids/public_html/header.php:32) in /home/roids/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 499
[Tue Jan 10 22:32:54 2006] [error] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/roids/public_html/header.php:32) in /home/roids/public_html/includes/sessions.php on line 292
[Tue Jan 10 22:32:54 2006] [error] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/roids/public_html/header.php:32) in /home/roids/public_html/includes/sessions.php on line 291
[Tue Jan 10 21:19:54 2006] [error] [client 68.7.2.53] File does not exist: /home/roids/public_html/themes/MOH/style/style.css
[Tue Jan 10 21:19:54 2006] [error] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/roids/public_html/header.php on line 54
[Tue Jan 10 21:19:54 2006] [error] PHP Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes/MOH/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/roids/public_html/header.php on line 31
[Tue Jan 10 21:19:54 2006] [error] PHP Warning: head(themes/MOH/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/roids/public_html/header.php on line 31
[Tue Jan 10 21:19:54 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(): Failed opening 'themes/MOH/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/roids/public_html/mainfile.php on line 1243
[Tue Jan 10 21:19:54 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(themes/MOH/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/roids/public_html/mainfile.php on line 1243
[Tue Jan 10 21:19:54 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(): Failed opening 'themes/MOH/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/roids/public_html/mainfile.php on line 1005
[Tue Jan 10 21:19:54 2006] [error] PHP Warning: main(themes/MOH/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/roids/public_html/mainfile.php on line 1005

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:52 pm Reply with quote

Review the FAQ on this site for the header issue. The other error is because your theme name is moh (lowercase) and in your config you have it in upper case. Remember that *nix is smarter than winblows - it's case sensitive Wink

roids

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:19 am Reply with quote

So where is this phpMyAdmin located. (oh my headache is coming back)

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:29 am Reply with quote

cPanel -> MySQL -> phpMyAdmin (towards the bottom)

roids

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:31 am Reply with quote

Ok now what do I do once im there ( ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) See what you started by letting me get a site.....

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:05 am Reply with quote

Try renaming your theme file MOH instead

roids

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:34 am Reply with quote

MySQL said:

#1072 - Key column 'Moh_Theme' doesn't exist in table

I even changed it to MOH and tryed Moh and nada. <GRRRRR>

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:36 am Reply with quote

What is the name of the theme? Is it MOH or MOH_theme? Something is not in sync.

roids

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:47 am Reply with quote

the folder ever thing sits in is called DeepBlue, So if thats the case I should rename it, and upload into or over the orginal, or should I remove the the orginal and upload that one into its place???

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:57 am Reply with quote

Your folder structure has to be exactly as I outlined above. You have a master folder called themes. Inside themes is your theme folder, which in your case should be MOH. Inside MOH should be theme.php and other files and folders for the theme MOH, but no mor theme folders. Look at the other themes in the theme folder to see how they are structured.

roids

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:25 am Reply with quote

looking at the moh one and the deep blue theme that came with the site heres the difference .

Moh has a folder called gfx with another folder inside it called fonts, with fonts inside.
It also missing a index.htm document with the IE logo (hope that makes scense).

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:41 am Reply with quote

Fonts?
This is beginning to sounds as though it is template not a theme.
Can you supply a link to where you downloaded it from?

roids

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:56 am Reply with quote

give me a month or so to try and find it again, LMBO

roids

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:00 pm Reply with quote

Ok I have found a new theme. nukemods theme pack for phpnuke 6.5 + called MSTrenches, will this work on my php version thats on my site???

Instructions on how to install

1. Unzip the file (which you already have) and you should see 1 readme file and 2 folders - resources/ and html/.

2. Upload all files IN the HTML folder to your nuke root. Nuke root is the location of your nuke site where admin.php, config.php, and mainfile.php are located. Do NOT upload any files from the resources folder to your nuke root. Those are not part of the installation files. Only upload the html folder's contents.

3.Test the theme by selecting it in Your Account. Do Not select the theme in the admin preferences until you are sure it was installed correctly.
There is a theme matching "Recent Posts" block included as well. This block was designed to be used as a center block.

Hope this makes scense to you guru's beacuse I can't take this headache anymore( swallowing 2 bottles of asprin) Think I'll just go back to putting wet stuff on redstuff......... still not working Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic