Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
Susann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:49 am Reply with quote

I´m using Nuke 6.5 and tried the upgrade to 2.3.0 with the settings I had before, but there was no access to the admin section, because of the new NS scrolling block. "You can´t access this file.."Ok, I tried it with the old scrolling block and I got access and created the database table without any problems.
But afterthat I clicked on the english language button and this displays on the top of the site the complete code:

Quote:
tinel/infoicon.png' border='0' height='12' width='12'> images for help/info."); define("_AB_HELPNOTE1","Click on & images for help/info."); define("_AB_HELPSWITCH","Help System Type"); define("_AB_HELPSYS","NukeSentinel(tm) Help"); define("_AB_HELP_001","To whom to display the IP lookup link in the provided blocks."); define("_AB_HELP_002","To whom to display the reason IP was blocked in the provided blocks."); define("_AB_HELP_003","This switch will disable(close) your site and display the page entered into the next box."); etc. etc.
The code above is on all pages.
The link is:http://www.mysite.de/index.php?newlang=english&PHPSESSID=e29858cc5b173cbd38c7839c12fbda0

I´m not sure if it´s really possible to solve this problem with my settings, therefore my question:
Who knows an easy way to fix this and in which file Question

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:51 am Reply with quote

cant rememer your site anymore..what was the url?
by PM ..

Susann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:26 pm Reply with quote

Hitwalker, I found the reason for my strange english button problem. Believe it or not but the code in the language file was automatic created some days before when I started the first upgrade.
I checked the language file completly and found at the bottom of the /language/lang-english.php. the text from nukesentinel. I couldn´t find at the moment any other problems with my install. We are back and online. Smile

hitwalker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:38 pm Reply with quote

very nice susann...Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic