Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v1.x Distro
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:22 am Reply with quote

Just a short update to let you know that things are rolling right along, as planned Wink . We are actively testing both SPAW and FSK editors to try to determine which one merits our inclusion. In addition we are integrating certain Forum mods. And I am ..... well, you'll have to wait on that Laughing.

Due to some idiosyncrasies with certain setups, I will be releasing an update to the INSTALLATION routine that will break the combine SQL file back up into 2 files -- the base nuke SQL and the NukeSentinel(tm) IP2COUNTRY SQL.

That's all for now. Please remember to give a donation if you have found this helpful. If each person will donate only $5, one time, it would basically erase the deficit I have had over these past, very lean, months Smile

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:42 pm Reply with quote

Coming in v2.0.0

* The originally released phpNuke v7.6 package from [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] that has been upgraded with Chatserv's 3.1 PHP-Nuke Patched Series, that adds both corrections to the original code and security enhancements that were left out of the original code.
* The latest release of NukeSentinel(tm) which is v2.4.2pl2 as of this writing
* bbtonuke (PHPBB) v2.0.19
* An enhanced Topics module
* An enhanced Recommend Us module
* An enhanced Feedback module
* Tweaked NSN Groups
* Enhanced and Fixed MetAuthors module
* A web based table installer for all of the tables use in the Distro
* A web based configuration tool for all core functionality
* nuke WYSIWYG (FCK Editor v2.2)
* The now 100% W3C CSS and HTML compliant fisubice theme
* All applications are fully configured but some settings will need changing for security

Release Date:

I have purposely held off releasing this, not due to problems, but due to our excitement over what we are including! This should be one of the best distro's you will ever use - no brag, just fact. And it will only get better. Right on the heels of v2.0.0 will be a release with Gallery 2 integrated. I don't want to wait any longer or I'd add it too Wink

Our tentative schedule for release is by this weekend.

Dawg
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:14 pm Reply with quote

Raven,
How long before you expect to have the version with Gallery ready?

Dawg

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:15 pm Reply with quote

v2.0 will probably be released tomorrow. I am then taking a break before I prepare v2.1 for release. No time frame, but it will be sooner than later.

ethana
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:52 pm Reply with quote

Right on. Thanks Raven, extrememly interested too see what the excitment about as i stated before this is my first Raven Scripts install.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:12 am Reply with quote

yay! can't wait! love your scripts!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v1.x Distro

View next topic
View previous topic