Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v1.x Distro
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:38 pm Reply with quote

The release of v2.0.0. has been delayed as I am writing my own table loader. I want one that works on both windows and *nix. I have the skeleton working, meaning the GUI is just a text mode responder. Please download this file [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and test it. Be aware that this WILL DELETE all tables if they exist, so make sure that this is in a test database. Your folder structure should look like this:
root nuke folder
---- config.php
---- INSTALLATION
-------- installSQL.php
-------- sql
------------ (16 sql files)

[b]What you will need to do, to test with this w/o actually using a phpnuke setup, is

- Create an empty test database
- Create a config.php file just as in regular phpnuke but it only needs the MySQL parameters in it. Use whatever values you want.
-----> <?php
-----> $dbhost = "localhost";
-----> $dbuname = "rn76v2";
-----> $dbpass = "rn76v2";
-----> $dbname = "rn76v2";
-----> ?>

- Run this url pointing to your domain: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

After completing, you should see the following output:
Done with rn76_core_pl31.sql. Loaded 423 lines
Done with rn76_nsngroups.sql. Loaded 15 lines
Done with rn76_sentinel.sql. Loaded 392 lines
Done with rn76_ip2c1.sql.gz. Loaded 5000 lines
Done with rn76_ip2c2.sql.gz. Loaded 5000 lines
Done with rn76_ip2c3.sql.gz. Loaded 5000 lines
Done with rn76_ip2c4.sql.gz. Loaded 5000 lines
Done with rn76_ip2c5.sql.gz. Loaded 5000 lines
Done with rn76_ip2c6.sql.gz. Loaded 5000 lines
Done with rn76_ip2c7.sql.gz. Loaded 5000 lines
Done with rn76_ip2c8.sql.gz. Loaded 5000 lines
Done with rn76_ip2c9.sql.gz. Loaded 5000 lines
Done with rn76_ip2c10.sql.gz. Loaded 5000 lines
Done with rn76_ip2c11.sql.gz. Loaded 5000 lines
Done with rn76_ip2c12.sql.gz. Loaded 5000 lines
Done with rn76_ip2c13.sql.gz. Loaded 1087 lines
Done. Loaded a total of 61917 lines

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:44 pm Reply with quote

Worked for me Raven. The output was exactly like what you have above..... Cool

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Raven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:02 pm Reply with quote

Thanks! Did you try it both locally and on your production box?

FireATST

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:02 pm Reply with quote

nope just went and created database on my host and then setup files on ftp site. Didn't try it locally on computer.

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:17 pm Reply with quote

Would you please? I need to verify that it installs under win32 and that it doesn't time out. Thanks!

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:21 pm Reply with quote

Raven, just ran it through my RavenNuke76 test instance on a WAMP platform and the installation proved successful, but looks like you may still be referencing fisubice theme?? I thought you were going to remove that. Here is the error messages that I got when trying to access the site afterwards:

Code:

Warning: main(themes/fisubice/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in d:\http\ravennuke76\html\mainfile.php on line 993

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'themes/fisubice/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in d:\http\ravennuke76\html\mainfile.php on line 993

Warning: main(themes/fisubice/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in d:\http\ravennuke76\html\mainfile.php on line 1231

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'themes/fisubice/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in d:\http\ravennuke76\html\mainfile.php on line 1231

Warning: head(themes/fisubice/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in d:\http\ravennuke76\html\header.php on line 31

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes/fisubice/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in d:\http\ravennuke76\html\header.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in d:\http\ravennuke76\html\header.php on line 54

Regards,
montego

montego

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:26 pm Reply with quote

After changing in the DB to DeepBlue I got the intended welcome message. A suggestion, though, since you are making this so easy, why not prompt the installer for the basic key information needed to setup the appropriate user/password, etc, per their liking up-front. Since this is supposed to help the newbies out there, I would avoid having them use phpMyAdmin until they are a little more "seasoned"? JMO

montego

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:29 pm Reply with quote

Sorry for the multiple posts... I am in a rush because I am supposed to be somewhere with now but wanted to give you my input ASAP giving your timing on this...

You also do not tell the installer (person) what the default admin id and password is, nor do you mention that if they are using phpMyAdmin (bad choice IMO) that they also need to change the password and select MD5.... see why I think it not wise to make them use phpMyAdmin?

Anyways, sorry for the rush.... I'm outa here for about an hour or so.

Regards always!
montego

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:29 pm Reply with quote

fisubice will be added back because it's W3C compliant and I removed my personal code. The testing was not meant to be carried any further than just the installer Wink since you don't have the needed files yet. Thanks!

montego

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:30 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
fisubice will be added back because it's W3C compliant and I removed my personal code. The testing was not meant to be carried any further than just the installer Wink since you don't have the needed files yet. Thanks!

cool..... yes, I am really outa here this time...

Doulos
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:04 pm Reply with quote

Worked perfectly on my web host.

Didn't try on local because I deleted it. It kept locking up and I would have to restart my computer to get it working again.

montego

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:20 pm Reply with quote

Raven, what about my other two posts? Wasn't sure if you may have missed those since I jumped in with three in a row. (sorry about that)

Doulos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:44 pm Reply with quote

BTW, what is wrong. This forum shows my post as Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:04 am.

Is this local time of the webserver? My computer shows it is still Thur Dec 29 3:54pm

montego

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:54 pm Reply with quote

Ezekiel, that is because within your profile, you do not have your timezone set properly. I believe it defaults to GMT+10 or something like that. You may change that at any time!

Doulos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:38 pm Reply with quote

duh.

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:39 pm Reply with quote

Montego,

All this is, is a test to see that the installer works - nothing more. ID's and passwords will be supplied when the distro is released.

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:41 pm Reply with quote

Ezekiel wrote:
Worked perfectly on my web host.

Didn't try on local because I deleted it. It kept locking up and I would have to restart my computer to get it working again.

This is very important. What was locking up? The local pc test is what I need to know about. What operating system? What web server? What version of PHP, MySQL, Apache, etc?

FireATST

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:11 pm Reply with quote

work ok on my localhost using the xampp program. This is what is in the help file as far as what versions it uses:

ApacheFriends XAMPP (basic package) version 1.4.12

+ Apache 2.0.53
+ MySQL 4.1.9
+ PHP 5.0.3 + PHP 4.3.10 + PEAR
+ eAccelerator 0.9.2a
+ PHP-Switch win32 1.0 (von Apachefriends, man nehme die "php-switch.bat")
+ XAMPP Control Version 1.0
+ XAMPP Security 1.0
+ SQLite 2.8.15
+ OpenSSL 0.9.7e
+ PHPMyAdmin 2.6.1
+ ADODB 4.60
+ Mercury Mail Transport System for Win32 and NetWare Systems v4.01a
+ FileZilla FTP Server 0.9.4e
+ Webalizer 2.01-10
+ Zend Optimizer 2.5.7

I haven't update the program for a long time as you can see....Smile
I run Windows XP on this system.....hope this helps Raven!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v1.x Distro

View next topic
View previous topic