Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> For Hire
moneynet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:47 pm Reply with quote

Hi,

Well, I'd like to come to you (php programmers) for consulting with a small project. Would you like to give me a price qoute and analysis for this module & block? And how long will it take?

I want to have a module & block that allow users can input a link, and when users click on Encrypt button, this input link will output an encrypted link.

I am using:
phpNuke Portal: 7.6 with patch
Ported Forum: 2.17

Part I: what the encrypted link will do:

1a/ Suppose I have an encrypted link, and is posted on any topic in my forum
1b/ When a user click on this encrypted link in the topic
2/ This encrypted link will open another browser and
3/ On this new browser, it displays an affiliate ad (such as Google Adsense, clickxchange.com Ad, or any affiliate ad), and a button with an instruction: "Click on banner to display movie link"
4/ The user MUST "click on the banner first"
5/ When the banner is clicked, a new browser of this banner will be open, and this window must remain open for at least 30 secs or more. If user close this window, it must pop-up message and tell the user must remain this ad browser open until the true link display. Then they can close this ad browser
6/ Meanwhile the ad browser is opened, the button start to count down 15 second, and display the real link (can be a button "Download Now" or any type of text) of my movie
7/ A link for reporting this link is active or dead, and send this to my email or specific Moderators
8/ A table show how many downloading clicks, and the click is from where (USA, Canada ...etc) in 1 column, or displays IP number is fine

**Note** My purpose is I need user MUST click on the ad banner in order to get 1 click from affiliate ad

Part II: this is a module for processing an encrypted link

1/ has a table store these encrypted links on my database (included in this phpNuke database)
2/ an interface allow user to input a link (a link from megaupload.com, filefront.com, or filefactory.com), then user click on "Encrypt Link" button,
3/ after user click on the Encrypt button, this will give an output with an "encrypted link"
4/ In this encrypted link, its has 3 parts: first part is my website domain name, second part is userid, and third is this encrypted link ID

Example:
Userid: hoa_pham
Encrypted link: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

5/ when this encrypted link is clicked & opened, it will perform those functions in Part I above
6/ Then the user will copy this encrpted link into my forum
7/ Allow user to edit, update, delete his/her links, and of course can't delete other users' links
8/ Allow user encrypt, edit, update, or delete multiple links (1, 2, 5 or 10) at 1 click
9/ User can view his/her links are active/dead
10/ On the table in database and user interface page, it has some fields like: userid, link name, link true path, encrypted link, date of link is encrypted, active/dead
11/ Has - Input link box, Output link box, Name of this link and Description of this link

Part III: The Admin Control Panel:

In the Admin page:
- has a moderate page
- can view true links and encrypted links from which user, userid, link active/dead, date added
- can edit, update, delete these links
- there is a text field that allow me to able to change any affliate advertise link in the Admin interface page.
so when I have a banner .gif/.jpg link and my affiliate url id link, I just copy these codes and past into this text box.
And the script will auto update new banner for me
- can search the encrypted link, then can be able to edit, up
- A text field can put my website domain in Admin interface page, so I don't have to go into file and do manually as I often
copy and paste codes as any MOD
- has a function to set what rights SuperMods, Mod can do

Encrypted link block:
- Input link box
- Output link box
- Name of this link
- Description of this link

About my Ad Affiliate link, I think most or some of you know these codes from big affiliators such as Google Adsense, TigerDirect.com, LinkShare CJ.com ...etc. And I will send some sample of those links from my Ad Affiliate urls, and these links will be input in the appropiate text box if you need to see them.

my Google Adsense code:

--> Clickxchange.com:
<!-- Tigerdirect.com -->

<!-- END Be Free Tag-->

Or any affiliate scripts

I am looking forward to your consulting and price qoute for this module. Let me know if you need any information to clarify this project from me. You may contact me at:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Thank you

Moneynet

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:51 am Reply with quote

I'll give you the same reply here

Quote:

Forcing the user to click the ad is against most of those company's Terms of Service. Read up and make sure you follow their rules, before they terminate your account. (On a secondary note, most are using some kind of JavaScript or IFrame system, where actually tracking clicks will be hard or even impossible to do by the client)

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> For Hire

View next topic
View previous topic