Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> How To's
technotick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:43 am Reply with quote

Admin note: Knowingly or unknowingly, you attempted to crash my PC with that code. Usually I am not this lenient, but I am going to forgive you once. If you try anything like that again I will turn you over to the authorities as I have all the information I need in the logs.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:12 am Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad

technotick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:45 pm Reply with quote

Sorry for that But I didn’t know why that happened, I found that script inside software called sub dreamer and I want to know what that script,

I see in here some professional programmer decode same like that script, [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

And for that I registered , for help me with this script

But that strange coz that script didn't make any problem for me, can you please explain to me what happened, is that when you open this page or when you tried to decode that script

I used this
highlight_string to decode that as I found here but I didn’t success with that script,

I'm really sorry and I didn't want to make any problem,

Again I apologize from you for any problem and thanks coz you didn't turn off my account

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:22 pm Reply with quote

As I have said in the past, I will not assist in decoding those scripts, although I can. This is professional ethics and courtsey. They are almost always encoded because they are paid scripts and so it really would be unfair to the author Wink

As to what happened, when I attempted to edit the post to reduce the post (it ran miles off to the right) some characters in the coding triggered a change in the video display to 640x480 and forced me to have to reboot. I was reasonably certain that it was not intentional, but one can never be sure. I lost some work in the process and let's just say I was not happy.

Thank you for your reply back.

technotick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:17 am Reply with quote

I'm very sorry coz you lost some of your work, that was very hard coz I'm work as designer and some times computer freeze and I lose most of work (windows problem), again I'm very sorry and thanks for your patience, I whish nice day for u Smile

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:22 am Reply with quote

Cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> How To's

View next topic
View previous topic