Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.8
Gabe
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:57 pm Reply with quote

well, this is my favorite site for getting help, my next question is whats a simple to install mod for phpbb that I can add subforums, I've look at one and the install was huge, the estimated time to install was 120min, and there was over 30 files to edit, plus editing stables and doing phpmyadmin stuff, i dident want subforums that badly, let me know what you guys recommend

I have another question, in my sites forums where it shows "who is online" in the bottom index of the forum, it shows one user in the bold green color like moderator would be in, I checked and hes not a mod, but why does it list his name as bold green?

thanks in advance folks Very Happy

CurtisH
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:42 am Reply with quote

Gabe wrote:

well, this is my favorite site for getting help, my next question is whats a simple to install mod for phpbb that I can add subforums, I've look at one and the install was huge, the estimated time to install was 120min, and there was over 30 files to edit, plus editing stables and doing phpmyadmin stuff, i dident want subforums that badly, let me know what you guys recommend

You might find this to be a more viable solution for subforums:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Gabe wrote:

I have another question, in my sites forums where it shows "who is online" in the bottom index of the forum, it shows one user in the bold green color like moderator would be in, I checked and hes not a mod, but why does it list his name as bold green?

You have verified in both user groups and user permissions that he is not assigned to moderate? If so, was your user ever assigned moderator status before?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:09 am Reply with quote

Quote:
You might find this to be a more viable solution for subforums:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

theres no download for that

Quote:
You have verified in both user groups and user permissions that he is not assigned to moderate? If so, was your user ever assigned moderator status before?

i only have one usergroup and he isent part of it, and yes I think I did give him mod a long time ago as a mistake. I just fixed his mod, I guss going back into permissions and clicking apply fixed it, even though it dident list him as having mod in anything

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.8

View next topic
View previous topic