Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> CNB Your Account
linksysinfo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:21 am Reply with quote

Hi Guys can someone shed any light on this problem.

My website @ linksysinfo.org seems to be sending out blank activation emails to yahoo.xxx mail accounts. i get possibly 2-5 a day emails asking please resnd the activations as the email was blank.

is this a known problem with 4.4.0 b2 or is Yahoo filtering Activation emails?

it just seems weird that this is happening to yahoo users and no one else.

we are running the latest PNP 7.6 from [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Regards Simon. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:51 am Reply with quote

Does this happen to all people who sign up with a yahoo address? When did this begin? Did this always happen?

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
jaded

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:10 am Reply with quote

Hi, I just registered on your site with a yahoo email address. I received the email with no issue and clicked and completed the registration.

linksysinfo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:25 am Reply with quote

no it is only with a few individuals. thanks for testing this out. i guess there must be a glitch in the software or with yahoo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> CNB Your Account

View next topic
View previous topic