Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
Gabe
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:29 am Reply with quote

iam running sentinel 2.4.2 on phpnuke 7.8 with nukefix 3.1

I uploaded all the files to my nuke directory, then ran the install script, it completed...then I started editing all the files, I think the mainfile is the one thats screwed up, alot of the stuff doesent match what I have, I also searched the forums and they have the same problem with most everything not matching, so after kinda sorta Bang Head finishing editing the mainfile I goto my site and I get this message
Code:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/allout/public_html/mainfile.php on line 1546

so can any of you homies help me out? RavensScripts

Gabe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:47 am Reply with quote

it looks like i fixed it, it wasent easy finding the problem though, but it seems that the "in function online" line screwed things up, heres what I mean:
Code:
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------

#
$queryString = strtolower($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']);
if (stripos_clone($queryString,'%20union%20') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'/*') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'*/union/*') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'c2nyaxb0')) {
header("Location: index.php");
die();
}

#
#-----[ CHANGE TO ]------------------------------------------
#
if(!file_exists('includes/nukesentinel.php')) {
  if(isset($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']) && (!stripos_clone($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'], "ad_click") || !stripos_clone($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'], "url"))) {
    $queryString = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
    if (stripos_clone($queryString,'%20union%20') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'/*') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'*/union/*') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'c2nyaxb0') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'+union+') OR stripos_clone($queryString,'http://') OR (stripos_clone($queryString,'cmd=') AND !stripos_clone($queryString,'&cmd')) OR (stripos_clone($queryString,'exec') AND !stripos_clone($queryString,'execu')) OR stripos_clone($queryString,'concat')) {
      die('Illegal Operation');
    }
  }
}
in function function online() {
#

when I added that "in function function online() {" code it gave me the page error, Iam not sure if I need that code but it doesent give me the site error and Iam able to get into the sentinel admin page

Last edited by Gabe on Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total 
montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:54 am Reply with quote

You are correct. "in function function online() { " is not PHP code. It is just explanatory text.

Glad you solved it! Good job!

montego

Gabe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:48 am Reply with quote

iam really suprised its actually working, usally in the past when I edit php files I get confused about if someone says add something to something else I dont know if I should put a line between the two things or not, little stuff like that messes me up, but Iam glad that this is actually working, someone offered me 35 bucks to install it for me, so I saved myself $35 Smile

Gabe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:20 pm Reply with quote

another question, is there a guide somewhere on what all the features in sentinel do, and what the ip2country does and if I need it, I tryed installing it but it wont work

montego

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:44 pm Reply with quote

Gabe,

Have you taken a look at the Manual here?
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Regards,
montego

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic