Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:27 am Reply with quote

Just wondering if more sites are having this problem.
I dont know when it changed but suddenly when you pick a download from my site to nukeresources patched file i get :

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /downloadview-details-830-Nuke_7.0-7.1_Patched.html on this server.

So maybe others can check it also cause as the reason is still unknown ,having the block makes it pretty useless...

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:17 am Reply with quote

Are you still being blocked? It seems to work from my block. Contact Chat as he's the Admin there.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:29 am Reply with quote

yes...raven,its still blocked.
somehow im blocked and told chatserv about that be haven't heard anything anymore,i mean how hard can it be or how long can it take to check that out...
Im running that block for a long time now...
i hoped nobody would notice but had 2 messages from members yesterday...
So its gotta be my website ip.
usualy i check these things so i guess this happend not long ago...

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:56 am Reply with quote

I have sent him a PM.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:58 am Reply with quote

thanks raven,
Smile

chatserv
Member Emeritus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:12 am Reply with quote

How long can it take and how hard can it be? good question, i mean it's not like i have anything else to do Rolling Eyes

Contrary to popular belief while i manage those sites i don't own them or the server where they run from which means there's a limit to where i can check, the areas i can check show nothing and there's no way a site or ip will be blocked unless it spams, tries to hack or leeches files from the downloads section and i would guess you have not done any of those.

I contacted the site owner and as soon as he replies we will both find out if it's something set on the server and not on the site but unlike me he's a busy guy so his replies are often not as fast as we'd like. In the meantime take the block down.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:27 am Reply with quote

he...he...you well yes indeed,if we say chatserv we think nukresources and not that your an admin but that its all yours...
And no...i haven't done anything ,no bad behaviour whatsoever..

And i just called a friend to check this all out from his address and its the same.

So only conclusion i have is that you have my website ip blocked in some referer..
Or a range...whatever is possible..

chatserv

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:51 am Reply with quote

PM me your site's ip to make sure it's the same one i am looking for. As far as i know i have only blocked one country and it sure ain't yours.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:58 am Reply with quote

well ip isnt a secret ...lol
but ive send it.

chatserv

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:15 pm Reply with quote

You should be good to go now, a generic ban on a lamer caught you and i guess a few others as well, i changed his ban to a more specific one that should not block you anymore, i don't know my ips by memory, you expect me to know yours? ROTFL

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:21 pm Reply with quote

He..he...it works again....
but with my website ip i mean a simple trace route and you would have known my website ip...thats no secret...
But important thing is...its cleared...and thats more important to the why and the how or what.....lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic