Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x
Themis
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:33 pm Reply with quote

Raven tells me to get nukesentinel. I go to downloads page and see only ones for 2.9 patches? Then I come to the forum and see many threads about problems with the 3.1 version. Not to mention the headline on the main page.

Oy, it's still a major thing for me to put in addons, modules, and blocks!

I am wondering which from downloads I should get. Or if I should wait till there is a easier fix? I'm new to doing this myself and get lost in the ongoing discussion between chatserv, Bob Marion and all of you pros! Razz

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:49 pm Reply with quote

Here is the link you need [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Just install it as instructed in the Read Me and if you have any problems just holler Wink

Themis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:48 pm Reply with quote

NukeSentinel™: Install

Operation Status!
Everything seems to have completed succeesfully Smile
Operation Complete!
Goto NukeSentinel™ Admin

WOW?!?!? So far so good me thinks.............

Themis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:51 pm Reply with quote

or not Shocked I don't see it anywhere..........

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:37 pm Reply with quote

Remember that you also need to make some file changes. Do you not see NukeSentinel on your admin page?

Themis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:16 pm Reply with quote

No I don't see it on the admin page. Trying to edit the files....my stomach is turning over at what I may be messing up Razz

Right or wrong I got the 7.6 ones done, I think. But this admin one I don't understand. What is uncomment or comment out mean? Erase? This is the one I'm trying to figure out.

************************************************************************/

#
#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------
#
admin.php

#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
$checkurl = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
if((stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'AddAuthor')) || (stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'VXBkYXRlQXV0aG9y')) || (stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'QWRkQXV0aG9y')) || (stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'UpdateAuthor')) || (preg_match("/\?admin/", "$checkurl")) || (preg_match("/\&admin/", "$checkurl"))) {
die("Illegal Operation");
}

#
#-----[ COMMENT OUT ]------------------------------------------
#
//$checkurl = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
//if((stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'AddAuthor')) || (stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'VXBkYXRlQXV0aG9y')) || (stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'QWRkQXV0aG9y')) || (stripos_clone($_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"],'UpdateAuthor')) || (preg_match("/\?admin/", "$checkurl")) || (preg_match("/\&admin/", "$checkurl"))) {
//die("Illegal Operation");
//}

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:25 pm Reply with quote

Comment out means to place either a # or // on the left side of a line of code. If a line extends to multiple lines, each line must be commented out. In the example you posted, the commented out section has // at the beginning of each line - that is the only difference between the FIND section and the COMMENT OUT section.

You could also delete the line instead of commenting it out.

Themis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:50 pm Reply with quote

UT OHH

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /home/shoshone/public_html/mainfile.php on line 227

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:09 pm Reply with quote

Are you sure you're not blonde ROTFL - I'll take a look and fix it Wink

Themis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:14 pm Reply with quote

hehe too much grey to be blond !! Thanks Raven...............I tried to do it myself Bang Head

..........And it only took me twelve hours to get up the courage and mess it up boxingself

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:19 pm Reply with quote

Ah yes ... a rose by any other name is still a rose! Working .....

Themis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:22 pm Reply with quote

Awwww thanks Smile What did I do wrong??

worship

Themis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:23 pm Reply with quote

Wait I still get the error?

Themis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:25 pm Reply with quote

Oh new one ;p

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/shoshone/public_html/mainfile.php on line 1417

Themis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:29 pm Reply with quote

hmm denied access now ;p

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:33 pm Reply with quote

Did I say to Try it now? I thought I said Working ... Mad ROTFL

Now the edits are completed and now I will debug it. Can you wait or do YOU want to take it from here Rolling Eyes Smack

Themis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:34 pm Reply with quote

Oh no I can wait, Sir Smile

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:13 am Reply with quote

All installed and configured. Now, you need to goto NukeSentinel Admin panel and select Import data. Then when the 2 sub-menu items appear on the far right, select Import to IP2Country. That will pull up a pretty good sized list of Countries that you will need to click on, 1 by 1, to imort the ranges into your database table. What this is, is a cross reference table of IP addresses to their originating Country, so that when you look at any tracked IP record it will display that country also. The selection is automatic when you select the country in the drop-down list - you don't have to click submit or anything. Once you have completed adding all the countries, your setup is complete. Then go into your ftp site folder called import and delete all of the files except .htaccess and index.html from the folder.

Tag - you're it!

Themis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:19 am Reply with quote

/bows down to the Host with the Mostess.........

Thanks Raven Smile This tag has to wait until the morrow though. Must be up in 5 hours.
first on the to do list for tomorrow though Smile RavensScripts Dance-Y

Themis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:13 am Reply with quote

Done and Done! Thank You Raven and Kquske for your help Wave

Lessons learned..........don't wait till you're tired to try it out, jump in earlier Razz
Put those nasty edit pages up on a forum (my own) so they are easier to read.
Find something that shows what lines the errors are at.
Post here............Post here..........Post here
Call Raven
Embarassed Razz

Was I anywhere near close to having some of it right? Bang Head

Tag..........oh wait I"m still it ROTFL

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:39 am Reply with quote

Well, you had installed the tables correctly. Your main issue other than the errors in mainfile.php was that you hadn't loaded any of the other files and folders. Maybe you had done the abuse folder, bu that was it. Anyway, 'tis done. The pleasure was all yours, I'm sure ROTFL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x

View next topic
View previous topic