Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
azism
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:57 pm Reply with quote

I just did all the updates for the php-Nuke patched setup. Except for one thing, it all seems okay. I am using php-nuke 7.4.

The one problem I have seen is when I copy over the index.php file. At that time I get the error "You cannot access this file directly" no matter what I do.

Any ideas here? I have restored the original index.php file in the meantime.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:21 pm Reply with quote

How does this relate to NukeSentinel?

azism

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:10 am Reply with quote

This started as soon as I upgraded to 2.40b. I am starting to think maybe I should restore to where I was and upgrade to a version between the 2.13 and the 2.40b.

What is you opinion of doing this?

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:41 am Reply with quote

NukeSentinel has nothing to do with any index.php. Comment out the include nukesentinel.php lines in your mainfile.php and then try the new index.php file. If you still have problems then it's not related to NS.

azism

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:32 pm Reply with quote

Nope, that didn't help. So I went the full route and restored my system back to the way it was before starting the upgrade.

Now I am back to an unpatched version of 7.4. I know I saw something about how to install an upgrade to Sentinel without the patched version. I will look for it tomorrow when I get some time.

And, I don't think I should pick the latest and greatest version either. Your opinion please. I current have 2.1.3. What should be my next and safest upgrade step? Question

Thank you in advance.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:35 pm Reply with quote

Upgrade in whatever order you see in nsnst.php.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic