Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help
hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:33 am Reply with quote

isnt it a good i dea to put in the few tables new and add the members by hand,so they dont have to signup.
if its so that their passwords were not encrypted then you can easely create their accounts again..

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:27 am Reply with quote

See the last post in this thread. It might be worth a shot [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

jaymullah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:44 pm Reply with quote

I have been trying everything under the sun. Tried starting over with a fresh database, deleted all files then re-uploaded them and did a full file comparison. So after trying a fresh database and it not working, I tried installing regular Nuke 7.4 (My site uses platinum), still had same login issues. So after that, I remebered a fix I had to do a long time ago with Nuke 6.9:

Source: Chatserv
you need to edit Your_Account/index.php and change all instances of
Header("Location: modules.php
with
Header("Refresh: 0;url=modules.php

and bingo, it worked! I then tried it on my site I transfered and it also worked. So Problem resolved. On my old server, there wasn't ever any login problems with not having this code. But when I transfered servers, is when it all started, so I guess it has something to do with your servers settings.

Once again I thank you for your time! We can now progress with our new site and get it setup!

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:03 pm Reply with quote

jaymullah wrote:
Running Apache

Sorry, I should have supplied link to my site. You viewed wrong one I think. My new site is
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

I have also tried using my site IP instead of URL in the settings. Also didnt work.
That was the reason I asked if you were running IIS or Apache. That is an issue associated with IIS and I would have referred yo to [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Are you sure that you are not running IIS?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic