Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x
tangoman
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:10 am Reply with quote

Where should I be looking for a detailed description of each function within Sentinel's control panels?

Currently, I am looking at the 'NukeSentinel™: Display Tracked IP's' and am specifically wondering what the ? with a square yellow background means?...The screen tip advises: '(00) Unknown'

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:13 am Reply with quote

That's an unknown IP2COUNTRY translation. If the mouse-over and/or NukeSentinel manual haven't explained it, then it doesn't [yet] exist.

tangoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:04 am Reply with quote

Hi Raven,

I don't have the manual. Should it have been included in the download of Sentinel or is it at a URL?

Also, on my 'NukeSentinel™: Administration' panel/page, the IP to Country link is not active. Can you confirm if this is relative to my pervious question, about seeing the ? with a square yellow background.

To confirm, I do not have access to my 'htaccess files on my server space. Is this relative too?...(i.e. do I need access to the .htaccess files in order for the 'IP to Country' facility to work?).

Finally for now, something I have been discussing with Kevin recently, is that when I load the 'NukeSentinel™: Administration' panel/page, I rceive an error message, advising that there is the following error on the page:

Line: 198
Char: 96
Error: Expected ')'
Code: 0
URL: http:www.MYDOMAIN.com/admin.php?op-ABMain

I think the error is caused by erronious code, but I do not know which file to begin checking again, (now that I have a proper editor and not 'Notepad' etc)

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:59 am Reply with quote

This could be related to not uploading the data files with characters not allowed by your host (how much pain must you suffer before finding a REAL host? Very Happy).

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:09 am Reply with quote

RTM From the README Wink
Quote:
Please note: The NukeSentinel(tm) 2.x.x User Guide is a separate download. The
official sites are:

Online Manual - [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
- [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Download - [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
- [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Sections:
1 - Copyright Notice
2 - Requirements & Latest Features
3 - Installation
4 - Upgrading
5 - Uninstallation / Deinstall
6 - Fixing the Your_Account Module Bug
7 - Core File Modifications

tangoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:19 am Reply with quote

THANK YOU, Oh Master!

tangoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:36 am Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
This could be related to not uploading the data files with characters not allowed by your host (how much pain must you suffer before finding a REAL host? Very Happy).

I just eliminated the 'illegal' characters from the names of the files that would not previosuly upload and have subsequently uploaded the files to the server.

The error is still displayed on the 'NukeSentinel™: Administration' panel/page.

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:53 pm Reply with quote

Is it only happening in IE? See [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] .

tangoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:25 pm Reply with quote

Thanks Raven...Sorted!!!

Cheers

****END OF THREAD****

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x

View next topic
View previous topic